Kamen Rider Gaim x Senki Zesshou Symphogear

Kamen Rider Gaim (仮面ライダー鎧武)

Senki Zesshou Symphogear (戦姫絶唱シンフォギア)

Name of the Story

Senki Zesshou Gaimgear (戦姫絶唱鎧武ギア Senki Zesshō Gaimugia, lit. Superb Song of the Valkyries: Gaimgear)

Synopsis

This story tells about the son of Kouta Kazuraba (葛葉 紘汰 Kazuraba Kōta) who has succeeded his father and taken the mantle of Kamen Rider Gaim named Haruka Kazuraba (葛葉 遥河 Kazuraba Haruka). His father had sent his son to the Earth, where Haruka will have a normal life until he finds out that humans are under attack by an unknown race named Noise (ノイズ Noizu), which instantly turns anyone else into carbon and dissolves when they make direct contact with them.

After seeing how dangerous they are, Haruka takes his actions by transforms into Kamen Rider Gaim (仮面ライダー鎧武 Kamen Raidā Gaimu) to fight and protect from an unknown race in secret. While he was trying to get used to his normal life and protect everyone from the Noise without attracted any attention, he would meet with a certain short cream-colored-haired girl and her friends that marks the beginning of his journey to save humanity from Noise.

While he was fighting the Noise, will Haruka be able to handle the girls who have a huge crush on him?

Author Notes (A/N)

・I did not own either Kamen Rider Gaim and Senki Zesshou Symphogear because they've officially belonged to the Toei Corporation and Satelight respectively.

・I'm only own both OCs and the synopsis of this story.