Kamen Rider Build x The Irregular at Magic High School

Kamen Rider Build (仮面ライダービルド)

The Irregular at Magic High School/Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (魔法科高校の劣等生)

Name of the Story

The Genius Physicist at Magic High School (魔法科高校の天才物理学者 Mahouka Koukou no Tensai Butsurigakusha)

Synopsis

This story takes place in A.D. 2096, 78 years later after the events of the Kamen Rider Build, where Sento Kiryu (桐生 戦兎 Kiryū Sento) and his comrades battled against Evolt (エボルト Eboruto) and the Blood Tribe (ブラッド族 Buraddo Zoku) to prevent them from destroying the Earth. They've emerged victorious and save their world by merging their world with another world to create the world without Skywall (スカイウォール Sukai Wōru) and without Evolt and the Blood Tribe, which they've successfully done it and the world is finally at peace. However, the peace didn't last long as they would fighting against Killbus (キルバス Kirubasu), an older brother of Evolt who threatened to destroy the entire universe and later, the terrorist organization, Downfall (ダウンフォール Daunfōru), led by Keiji Uraga (浦賀 啓示 Uraga Keiji), who wants to eliminated the Kamen Riders and become the ruler of the new world. But, they've finally defeat them and the world is now at peace once again.

Now in the present, this story follows Yuuto Kiryu (桐生 ユウト Kiryū Yūto), a grandson of Sento Kiryu who was enrolled as a first-year student of the First High School, despite his lack of ability to using magic and he was well known as "The Genius Physicist" (天才物理学者 Tensai Butsurigaku-sha), due to his excellent intelligence, which Yuuto inherited from his grandfather.

Now, the world's peace is once again under attack by the threat of Smash (スマッシュ Sumasshu), a series of unidentified monsters that relentlessly attack the public. Yuuto suspected that someone or something has injected the Nebula Gas (ネビュラガス Nebyura Gasu) into the innocent peoples and changed them into Smashes.

Yuuto follows his grandfather's footsteps and takes a mantle of Kamen Rider Build (仮面ライダービルド Kamen Raidā Birudo) to save the victims who have been forcefully turned into Smashes, with the help of his friends, including his childhood friends; Tatsuya Shiba (司波 達也 Shiba Tatsuya) and Miyuki Shiba (司波 深雪 Shiba Miyuki).

Now, his story as Kamen Rider Build and The Genius Physicist is now begun...

Author Notes (A/N)

・I did not own either Kamen Rider Build and The Irregular at Magic High School because they've officially belonged to the Toei Corporation and Tsutomu Satō respectively.

・I'm only own both OCs and the synopsis of this story.