Kamen Rider Chimera x Crossovers

Kamen Rider Chimera
(仮面ライダーキマイラ)

Kamen Rider Chimera(仮面ライダーキマイラ)

Crossovers
(クロスオーバー)

Crossovers(クロスオーバー)

Name of the Story

Kamen Rider Chimera: The Rebirth of Kingdile Hero
(仮面ライダーキマイラ:キングダイル英雄の復活)

Synopsis

The story takes place in the near future after the events of the V-Cinext film set Revice Forward: Kamen Rider Live & Evil & Demons and the web special Kamen Rider Juuga vs Kamen Rider Orteca.

The story follows Nagi (凪), a young man who has tragically lost his entire family after they were caught in the crossfire during the Neo Deadmans' uprising, led by the returning Kamen Rider Azuma (仮面ライダーアズマ) with a supposed-to-be dead demon named Chic (シック) as his right-hand man. This uprising cause Nagi to harbor great hatred towards them.

He enlisted himself at the peacekeeping organization Blue Bird (ブルーバード), where he trained for several years before officially becoming a soldier of the said organization. Following the completion of his training, Nagi was given the newly built Chimera Driver (キマイラドライバー) and the recently recovered Twin Chimera Vistamp (ツインキマイラバイスタンプ), becoming the third Kamen Rider Chimera (仮面ライダーキマイラ).

As a returning Kamen Rider Chimera, Nagi shall battled against the terrorist organization Neo Deadmans (ネオ・デッドマンズ) and defeat those who caused the death of his family.

Author Notes (A/N)

・I did not own either Kamen Rider Revice and Various Works within the Crossovers because they officially belonged to the respective owners.

・I didn't own these series because I'm only own both OCs and the synopsis of this story.

・I hope the story ideas that I have made can also inspire you to make stories of your own as well.