Kamen Rider Gaim x Fire Emblem Fates: Revelations

Kamen Rider Gaim (仮面ライダー鎧武)

Fire Emblem Fates: Revelations (ファイアーエムブレムif [イブ]:インビジブルキングダム lit

Fire Emblem Fates: Revelations (ファイアーエムブレムif [イブ]:インビジブルキングダム lit. Fire Emblem if: Invisible Kingdom)

 Fire Emblem if: Invisible Kingdom)

Name of the Story

Name of the Story

Fire Emblem Fates: To the Revolution Path On Stage (ファイアエムブレムif [イブ]︰革命道 オンステージ Faiā Emuburemu Ibu: Kakumei Michi On Sutēji)

Synopsis

This story tells about a young man named Yuuki Kusanagi (草薙 悠来 Kusanagi Yūki), who was sent to another world alongside his two closest friends and sister by a certain mysterious hooded man who tasked them to put an end to his insanity. They've arrived at the world where two kingdoms named Hoshido (白夜王国 Byakuya Ōkoku, lit. White Night Kingdom) and Nohr (暗夜王国 An'ya Ōkoku,  lit. Dark Night Kingdom) are about to enter in a great war with each other. However, both sides are completely unaware of something else that has intentionally started the great war between both kingdoms and threaten to annihilate the human race.

After the death of Queen Mikoto and the magical barrier she erected was dissipated, which allowing the Nohrian army to invade. With the war now is inevitable between the two kingdoms, Hoshido launches its army into battle. At the Plains of Hoshido, the two armies meet, lead by the two kingdom's respective royal families. Both Hoshido and Nohrian Royal Siblings beckons Corrin (カムイ, lit. "Kamui" in the Japanese version) to return and side with either Hoshido or Nohr respectively, leaving Corrin to make her major decision.

Never wants to fight and hurt either of her families, Corrin made her decision to align with neither kingdoms, Yuuki Kusanagi and his friends must help her to stop the war and convinces both kingdoms to stop fighting each other and form a truce to fight against the Kingdom of Valla (透魔王国 Tōma Ōkoku lit. Tōma Kingdom, also called the Invisible Kingdom), which was suspected to be the true mastermind behind the conflict between Hoshido and Nohr.

Author Notes (A/N)

・In this story, the Revelations Route was chosen where Corrin chose to side with neither of kingdoms and sought to put an end to the war between two kingdoms and defeat the true mastermind behind this great war. Also, Corrin's gender is female in the story.

・I did not own either Kamen Rider Gaim and Fire Emblem Fates: Revelations because they've officially belonged to the Toei Corporation and Nintendo/Intelligent Systems respectively.

・I'm only own both OCs and the synopsis of this story.