Fate Series x Highschool DxD

Fate Series
(フェイトシリーズ)

Fate Series(フェイトシリーズ)

Highschool DxD(ハイスクールDxD)

Highschool DxD
(ハイスクールDxD)

Highschool DxD(ハイスクールDxD)

Name of the Story

Fate/DxD: Prince of the King of Knights
(フェイト/DxD:騎士王の王子 Feito/DxD: Kishi-ō no Ōji)

Synopsis

The story takes place in a distant future after the events of Fate/stay night (フェイト/ステイナイト Feito/Sutei Naito) and follows the son of Shiro Emiya (衛宮 士郎 Emiya Shirō) and Artoria Pendragon (アルトリア・ペンドラゴン Arutoria Pendoragon) named Yuuki Emiya (衛宮 優喜 Emiya Yūki). When he reaches his adolescenthood and was taught everything about Magecraft (魔術 Majutsu), he was participated in the Sixth Holy Grail War (第六聖杯戦争 Dai Roku Seihai Sensō) at Fuyuki City (冬木市 Fuyuki-shi) in order to destroy the corrupted Holy Grail War (聖杯 Seihai), which was somehow appeared again, despite its apparent destruction at the previous Holy Grail War.

Prior to the next Holy Grail War, he becomes the Master of Saber of "Red" ("赤"のセイバー "Aka" no Seibā), whose real names correspond to Mordred (モードレッド Mōdoreddo), his older sister and the "bastard" son of King Arthur (アーサー王 Āsā Ō) and his aunt; Morgan le Fay (モルガン・ル・フェイ Morugan Ru Fei).

During the war, after the other Masters has been killed, he eventually makes the additional contract with some of the surviving Servants, gaining their trust. In the final day of the Holy Grail War with Yuuki are the only remaining Master to survive, he faces against both of his archnemesis; Gilgamesh (ギルガメッシュ Girugamesshu) and Morgan le Fay herself.

After they are finally defeated and putting an end to the war, Yuuki and Mordred tearfully bid each other farewell but not before makes a promise to meet again with the latter gaves the Clarent (クラレント Kurarento) to his brother as a pledge of their promise before returning to the Throne of Heroes (英霊の座 Eirei no Za).

He would unleash his Noble Phantasm; the Excalibur Proto (エクスカリバー・プロト Ekusukaribā Puroto) in order to destroy the corrupted Holy Grail for good. What he didn't know was the Holy Grail's destruction would cause its explosion that would send him to a certain world where the Devils, Fallen Angels, Angels, and other supernatural creatures still exist. Yuuki realized that he was in another world and suspected that a certain 'boring man' was the one who sent him just for his own amusement, much to his dismay and annoyance.

This marks the beginning of the Prince of the King of Knights' new journey with his new supernatural friends...

Author Notes (A/N)

・After seeing Kuoh's Prince of Knights made by TheAxel1105, I've decided to make this story of my own.

・I did not own either Fate Series and Highschool DxD because they've officially belonged to the Type-Moon and Ichiei Ishibumi respectively.

・I'm only own both OCs and the synopsis of this story.