Call of Duty: Black Ops III x The Goddess of Victory: NIKKE

(コール・オブ・デューティ:ブラックオプス3)

Call of Duty: Black Ops III(コール・オブ・デューティ:ブラックオプス3)

The Goddess of Victory: NIKKE
(勝利の女神:NIKKE[ニケ])

The Goddess of Victory: NIKKE(勝利の女神:NIKKE[ニケ])

Name of the Story

NIKKE: The Cybernetic Soldier and The Goddesses of Victory
(NIKKE[ニケ]:サイバネティックソルジャー&勝利の女神)

Synopsis

This story follows Ayaan Watson (アーヤン=ワトソン), a cybernetic soldier affiliated with the Winslow Accord (ウィンスロー・アコード), have ended up in another world where humanity was invaded by extraterrestrial mechanical creatures who have destroyed everything in its path called "Rapture" (ラプチャー), forcing the humans to take refuge underground and establish the "Ark" (アーク), a metropolis ruled by the Central Government.

In order to counter the said extraterrestrial mechanical creatures and restore humanity on the surface, the manufacturing humanoid soldiers called NIKKE (ニケ) was created by the Big Three which consists of three companies; Elysion, Missilis Industry, and Tetra Line, which was owned by Ingrid, Syuen and Mustang respectively.

Instead of standing away from the frontline and barking orders at their NIKKEs like most of the commanders do, Ayaan chose to fight on the frontline and led his NIKKE companions to battle against Raptures and reclaim the surface.

Author Notes (A/N)

・I did not own either Call of Duty: Black Ops III and The Goddess of Victory: NIKKE because they officially belonged to the Treyarch and SHIFT UP/Level Infinite respectively.

・I didn't own these series because I'm only own both OCs and the synopsis of this story.

・I hope the story ideas that I have made can also inspire you to make stories of your own as well.