Kamen Rider OOO x Koihime†Musou

Kamen Rider OOO
(仮面ライダーOOO [オーズ])

Kamen Rider OOO(仮面ライダーOOO [オーズ])

Koihime†Musou
(恋姫†無双)

Koihime†Musou(恋姫†無双)

Name of the Story

Koihime†Musou: Sangokuden no OOO
(恋姫†無双:三国伝のオーズ)

Synopsis

The story follows a son of Eiji Hino (火野 映司) and the successor of Kamen Rider OOO (仮面ライダーOOO [オーズ]) named Kairi Hino (火野 凱凛), a young man who has spent most of his time as a traveler.

When he makes a stop to visit the museum, Kairi confronts the certain mysterious thief who had suddenly stolen the priceless Chinese mirror from the Three Kingdom section. Kairi attempts to stop the thief from getting away with the mirror, but, their fight is eventually cut short when the mirror dropped on the floor and shatters, causing both of them to get caught in the bright light with Kairi losing consciousness in the process.

Kairi wakes up and finds out that he was in the land of ancient China and have a fateful met with the famous Ryūbi Gentoku (劉備 玄徳), Kan'u Unchō (関羽 雲長), and Chōhi Yokutoku (張飛 翼徳) and finds out that they are beautiful women, much to his shock since Kairi thinks they are men in the actual history.

He was told by the girls: a certain fortune teller has foreseen the arrival of the Messenger of Heaven (天の御遣い) and telling the well-known prophecy: "The one who bears the power of infinity king shall arrive upon this land to subdue the chaos and unite the land under the one's banner and the peace shall reign across the land".

Kairi, after witnessing the chaos across ancient China, decides to help them and unite the land under his banner in order to bring peace across the land.

Author Notes (A/N)

・I did not own either Kamen Rider OOO and Koihime†Musou because they've officially belonged to the Toei Corporation and BaseSon respectively.

・I hope the story ideas that I have made can also inspire you to make stories of your own as well.

・I'm only own both OCs and the synopsis of this story.