Kamen Rider G3 x Girls' Frontline

Kamen Rider G3 (仮面ライダーG3)

Girls' Frontline [Dolls' Frontline] (ドールズフロントライン [少女前線])

Name of the Story

Kamen Rider G3: The Frontline (仮面ライダーG3:ザ・フロントライン Kamen Raidā Jī Surī: Za Furontorain)

Synopsis

The story follows a young man named Shiro Hikawa (氷川 志郎 Hikawa Shirō), a son of Makoto Hikawa (氷川 誠 Hikawa Makoto) who becomes the newest member of reformed SAUL Team and was selected as the primary user of G3 System (G3システム Jī Surī Shisutemu), succeeding his father.

He was tasked to hunt down any remaining the Lords (ロード Rōdo), or also they were referred by the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department as "Unknown" (アンノウン An'nōn), a group of monsters who has murdering any possible humans who have a potential to become AGITΩ (アギト Agito). Even though the one who led them is gone, the remaining Lords are still roaming around to find and murdered their targets.

Until one day, when he was on his duty to hunt down one of the Jaguar Lords: Pantheras Luteus (パンテラス・ルテウス Panterasu Ruteusu). But, as he was about to finish the creature off, the Pantheras have used his last resort to kill him by throwing the ball of blue light to the ground, creating the black portal before his body was disintegrated. Shiro was trying to prevent himself from being pulled towards the portal, but, it was too late, he was sucked into the black portal.

Waking up in an unknown dystopian world, he meets with a group of mysterious girls who personating firearms and was brought back to the Griffon & Kryuger PMC (グリフォン&クルーガーPMC Gurifon & Kurūgā PMC), where they've explained the situation about this world and their enemy: Sangvis Ferri (サンヴィス・フェリ Sanvisu Feri), a group of machines who were planning to eradicate the rest of humanity and destroy the world.

After hearing the situation, Shirou decided to stay in this dystopian world and join with the PMC to save the world from the Sangvis Ferri. His mission to protect humanity starts now...

Unknown to him, most of the girls would eventually fall in love with him...

Author Notes (A/N)

・I did not own either Kamen Rider AGITΩ and Girls' Frontline because they've officially belonged to the Toei Corporation and MICA Team respectively.

・I'm only own both OCs and the synopsis of this story.