Kamen Rider Gaim x Dead or Alive

Kamen Rider Gaim
(仮面ライダー鎧武)

Dead or Alive(デッド・オア・アライブ)

Dead or Alive
(デッド・オア・アライブ)

Dead or Alive(デッド・オア・アライブ)

Name of the Story

Dead or Alive: The Sengoku Rider Gaim
(デッド オア アライブ:戦極ライダー鎧武)

Synopsis

The story follows the young man named Haruka Kazuraba (葛葉 遥河), the first-born son of Kouta Kazuraba (葛葉 紘汰) and Mai Kazuraba (葛葉 舞), as well as the successor of Kamen Rider Gaim (仮面ライダー鎧武). When he reaches the age of adolescenthood, Haruka is eventually sent to his father's homeworld and traveled around the world ever since.

Haruka would have a fateful encounter with Kasumi (かすみ [霞]), a mysterious female ninja with her personal quest for vengeance against Raido (雷道) for putting her brother into a coma. But, this fateful encounter caused Haruka to get involved in her mission, but, nevertheless, he still would help her to complete her personal quest and sign up together to participate in the Dead or Alive Tournament, hosted by the DOATEC A.K.A. Dead or Alive Tournament Executive Committee in order to find Raido and defeat him.

As they battled against their opponents in an attempt to their way to the finals, they would actually find out the dark secret behind the tournament and its organization itself...

Author Notes (A/N)

・I did not own either Kamen Rider Gaim and Dead or Alive because they've officially belonged to the Toei Corporation and Koei Tecmo respectively.

・I'm only own both OCs and the synopsis of this story.