Kamen Rider Kiva x Bang Dream!

Kamen Rider Kiva (仮面ライダーキバ)

Bang Dream!/Bandori! Girls Band Party! (バンドリ!ガールズバンドパーティ!)

Bang Dream!/Bandori! Girls Band Party! (バンドリガールズバンドパーティ!)

Bang Dream!/Bandori! Girls Band Party! (バンドリ!ガールズバンドパーティ!)

Name of the Story

Kamen Rider Kiva: Crimson Violinist Project Girls Band Party! (仮面ライダーキバ:クリムソンバイオリニストプロジェクト ~ガールズバンドパーティー!~ Kamen Raidā Kiba: Kurimuson Baiorinisuto Purojekuto Gāruzu Bando Pātī!)

Synopsis

The story follows the famous violinist and the grandson of Wataru Kurenai (紅 渡 Kurenai Wataru) named Minato Kurenai (紅 湊 Kurenai Minato). He is also a childhood friend of Kasumi Toyama (戸山 香澄 Toyama Kasumi).

Because of his mother's mischievous, Minato eventually ended up transferred to Hanasakigawa Girls' School (花咲川女子学園 Hanasakigawa Joshi Gakuen), where he becomes the only male student of the school and immediately attracted attention, gaining many fangirls, much to his dismay and embarrassment, although he admitted that he was happy to go to the same school as his childhood friend.

While he was trying to gather the ingredients to create the ultimate varnish for creating his own 'ultimate' violin, he was stumbled upon the new Live House CiRCLE (サークル Sākuru), which was recently opened and get hired by its manager; Marina Tsukishima (月島 まりな Tsukishima Marina) before he was tasked by scouting seven girlbands for the Live House's first live event:

 1)Poppin'Party (ポッピン パーティー Poppin'Pātī)
 2)Afterglow (アフターグロー Afutāgurō)
 3)PastelPalettes (パステル*パレット PasuteruParetto)
 4)Roselia (ロゼリア Rozelia)
 5)Hello, Happy World! (ハロー, ハッピーワールド! Harō Happī Wārudo!)
 6)Morfonica (モルフォニカ Morufuonika)
 7)RAISE A SUILEN (レイズ・ア・スイレン Reizu A Suiren)

While scouting the girlbands and managed to recruits them, Minato must secretly protect them by transforming into Kamen Rider Kiva (仮面ライダーキバ Kamen Raidā Kiba) from the Fangire Kingdom (ファイガイア王国 Fangaia Ōkoku), which consists of the Rogue Fangires (ローグファンガイア Rōgu Fangaia) who disagree about the current King's new policy to co-exist with humans and other races and they have only seen the human and other races as nothing more than a food instead.

As Minato spending with the girlbands, how will he handle them when finds out that they are fall in love with him?

Author Notes (A/N)

・I did not own either Kamen Rider Kiva and BanG Dream! because they have officially belonged to the Toei Corporation and Bushiroad respectively.

・I'm only own both OCs and the synopsis of this story.