Christmas Special

Happy holidays everyone!! I cannot give any of you anything other than my love and gratitude, so here's a short Christmas special! Enjoy your holiday and don't forget to take care and love yourselves!!

————————|∞|————————

"Hotaru-saaaaan!!"

Hotaru look up from her book, her sigh puffing out against the cold temperature. She can't help the small amused smile appearing on her lips when she saw four brats running towards her excitedly while wrapped in thick cloth garments.

Even Inosuke was wrapped in a large blue scarf.

"Hotaru-san, come with us! Judge our snowman!" Tanjiro said with a bright grin, being the sunshine he is. They pulled her along, and she didn't bother pulling away.

"Ta-da!!"

Hotaru has to bite her lip to keep herself from laughing.

Zenitsu's snowman was decent enough. Though instead of a carrot for the nose, he got a large stick in it's place. Probably because he figured that she will shred his balls if he even try wasting food and ingredients. A small blanket was around it like a cloak.

Inosuke's looks unbalanced. Actually, it looks like it's ready to topple over at any moment. There's an eye-catching red color that was coming from his snowman's supposedly mouth. It weirdly looks like blood. She should ignore that.

Tanjiro and Nezuko's looks to be the nicest snowman. It literally has flowers on it's head and Tanjiro's scarf around it.

Snow was thick this Christmas and the sky is cloudy, so it was safe to say that Nezuko can run around without any worry of the sun.

"Your snowman certainly fits you all." She snickered. They beamed, while Inosuke yelled out his delight.

"Tanjiro, come here," she called. Tanjiro walk towards her and Zenitsu immediately snatched Nezuko away to show her his snowman.

"Hotaru-san?" Tanjiro asked.

Hotaru only removed her scarf, before wrapping it carelessly around his head. "Prioritize your health first before a damn snowman, you little shit," She said.

He blink. "Eh?! Then what about you–"

He was about to remove the scarf, only to be stopped by her too sweet smile and tone. "No."

Tanjiro had never nodded so fast.

"Oi Hentaro! Tontaro!" Inosuke suddenly called. Zenitsu was looking so done beside him. "Mine is more amazing right?!?! It's realistic!!"

"WHAT'S REALISTIC ON THAT IT'S GONNA COLLAPSE SOON!!"

'Amazing? Realistic?? Tell me those red shit aren't blood.' Hotaru deadpanned. "You damn pig, that's not a human right? You didn't covered a human in snow for an actual snowman right??"

Everything just paused. Nezuko was happily humming to herself as she made a snow angel.

"I have an idea–"

Tanjiro shot up. "INOSUKE NO!" He look back accusingly at Hotaru as he stop the boar man by his arms. "Don't give him ideas, Hotaru-san. Those red stuff are paint he found in the basement of the butterfly estate."

"Why the hell are you snooping around the basement anyway," Hotaru mumbled. "I'm going back inside the estate to change. You all go back too in a few minutes or I'll drag your asses. You'll get sick. And we need to be in the headquarters in an hour."