Cat Chapter 11

I absolutely have no idea where I'm going on with this tbh

Hotaru didn't know what to feel at the moment.

There was a man, standing in front of her that seems to be on his late twenties. He has a long mane of spiky dark hair and sharp onyx eyes that seems to burn deeply into her. He was wearing a loose black yukata with a lighter gray haori.

Hotaru know it's definitely her crow by the bristling feathers on his arms.

She reminds him of Uchiha Madara but that's not her concern right now. Her motherfucking crow was also a shifter like her. He knows of the series like her. He's from Before like her.

"You're..." She stuttered for the first time. She can't belive it. Her mind was going highwire.

"Yeah, I'm from the other world like you. I can shift like you. That's not this is about right now." He growled.

Hotaru snap out of her shock, glaring back at the man. "Uh huh, yeah, I don't give a shit about the fucking plot and that's it. I'm coming with them, you won't stop me." She spat. She turn around about to go back to the kids when he was suddenly blocking her.

"You will not come," Sanzo snapped. "If you didn't know yet, the whole series ended just fine and you won't ruin it. I won't let you." He stood his guard with crossed arms.

She gritted her teeth. "This is life now, you can't do anything about it. So it's better if you make use of those fucking feathers."

Then she scoffed. "Or maybe because you're just a fucking coward. You're too afraid to change things you know because you're afraid that after this, you'll be fucking useless. Isn't that right?"

It aggravated her when instead of being mad, he seems to be looking down in her, much more than before.

'How the fuck– what the fuck– he's like me when how how did that happen there's more of us here or maybe I'm hallucinating right now–'

"You're not wrong, Hotaru. But I think you're forgetting about something important." He step closer to her. She took a step back, but he was still inching closer to her. She keeps on inching away, but he was still going closer at her.

In the end, she was cornered in a wall.

"You're not that useful either. I know what I'm dealing here, but you? You're just charging blindly just because of some fucking brats. And because of that, you're all gonna die." He stepped closer to whisper in her ear.

"And maybe you're involvement will doom us all."

"The plot will be ruined, and those brats will suffer because of you."

She was above him in an instant, a hand pinning his own arm and a foot on his other. She was grasping his jaw tightly. He was forced to look straight into her almost glowing green eyes.

"I won't repeat this again, so listen carefully. I don't give a fucking fuck about the plot, you featherly motherfucker." She hissed, the venom from her voice making him flinch. "I'll protect those brats with my life. That's the reason I stayed here and didn't run and hide like a coward like you. Because I'm gonna make them safe and happy and motherfucking alive."

She inched closer, her breath making him shiver as she whispered, "Try stopping me again and I'll give you a reason to hide your pathetic wings from me, crow."

Sanzo stayed rooted on the ground as she get off him and was about to head back to the kids. She stopped when she heard him say another thing.

"You can't save everyone, Hotaru. You should know that." There was a hint of bitterness on his voice.