Wisteria House

Me: Updates will be much slower here

Also me: *updated three days later*

Readers:...

Me:...

Me:...that's a slow update, right–

HAPPY 1K MINNA!!!! But how tho what did I do what the hECC–

Also, this is just a bonus-filler-idk chapter. Just a little snippet of what happened during Hotaru and the kid's stay at the Wisteria house.

So.... Enjoy?

————————|∞|————————

'That old hag was weird.'

That was what Inosuke thought upon seeing the said old hag, Hotaru, with Nekudon. He was watching the two for the past week now, every day after lunch, at the shades of the engawa, doing things he can't understand. Yesterday, he saw them fiddling with flowers and making them into sort of crowns.

Banetsu and Gonpachiro called them cute but he just found their crowns fragile and girly.

Then the other day he found the pair of women wiggling their arms and swinging them in weird ways. They would take turns and while the other wiggle their arms, the other would stare and nod deeply like they can understand each other just by wiggling their arms.

They seems to be communicating.

This day he found them not doing anything weird. They were just sitting peacefully by the porch, but they were running their fingers through each other's hair.

What he found strange was her face, or more likely, her expression. For the past days, he never heard a laugh, or saw a single smile on her face, unlike what the other two boys look like when having fun.

"Oi."

Inosuke jolted from his position behind the shoji doors as he heard the woman spoke for the first time in the past hour. He thought she was speaking to the other girl, before she spoke again.

"Oi, pig. Come out."

Inosuke stormed out. "Who ya' callin' pig?!"

The woman just raised an unamused eyebrow at him and he can't help staring at her eyebrows that seems to be perfectly arched. His stare went to her slender finger that was now pointing at his face. Or mask. Nekudon was still running her fingers through the older woman's hair.

Hotaru tilted her head. "Take your mask off."

"...hah?"

Hotaru rolled her eyes. Inosuke was suddenly pulled by the arm and sitting in front of her, her legs wrapped tangled around his torso with his mask already off.

'S-she's fast!'

"Let me go!" He tried trashing and prying her feet off him but she won't bulge. "You're heavy!"

"Are you saying I'm fat?!"

"Yeah– stop!" His mask was taken off abruptly.

"Hey–what are you doing to my hair?!" He felt something trudging through his hair. Nezuko was sitting beside them with an armful of... Flowers? Wait, are they making another one of those crowns?! NOOOO–

"I'm braiding it, dumbass. Oh shit, do you even brush your hair?" The irritating woman said.

Inosuke didn't know what she was saying. Braiding? Brush?? "Ha? What's that?" He didn't notice he's not trying to get out of her hold anymore.