Old friends (Part 2)

The Bat's and Raven were on patrol (don't ask me why! plot connivance!) when a mouse themed superhero (imagine Multi-mouse, but with LB's yo-yo except that it's mouse themed) flipped out of a portal and landed on the roof in front of them.  She opened her yo-yo and scowled. 

"Raven- I'm having a bit of trouble with this one- mind helping?" she said glancing at Raven who, stepped out of the shadows. "Of course bug! Or is it mouse now?" Multi-mouse smacked her lightly. 

"C'mon we don't have much time!" Raven nodded, (The bats are still looking like fish) and Multi-mouse said "Kalki full gallop!" and opened a portal, and her and Raven jumped through it just as they were through- it closed.

AFTER THE FIGHT- PATROL IS OVER, AND THE BAT'S ARE IN THE CAVE. 

A portal opened in the batcave, scaring the life out of the bats, and Raven and a Ladybug themed hero stepped through. 

"Thanks for helping out Ra-ra." Raven smiled scaring the bats even more. "Anytime Mar! It was a nice one!" Ladybug chuckled. "Raven! You drowned! and died cause you fell from to high! and got frozen and turned into glass!!" Now the bats were really confused, HOW was Raven still alive?! Yes, she's magical, but she should be DEAD!! Raven laughed.

"Oh c'mon! I knew you wouldn't let me stay dead!" Ladybug gave her a hug. "I should go Ra-ra. . I need to get ready for dinner. What time do you want me over?" the bats wanted to scream questions. . . but before they could, Raven said

"Oh! Dad's making the Pizza, so if you want to help in about an hour! If not. . . well, you know how it is!" Damian, who had deduced Ladybug's identity left. Ladybug smiled. "Alright! I'll be over soon. Don't want another Pizza fiasco!" the girls laughed, but nobody else got the joke. .so they stood there, their jaws still on the ground. 

Sorry this is short! I kinda rushed through it. . .anyways, I hope y'all enjoy it!!!!