Tears for the dead

Marinette. Marinette Dupain-Cheng. A name that had been the cause of so many tears. Shortly after Marinette's 14th birthday, Sabine Cheng and Tom Dupain were found burned to a crisp. The body of Marinette Dupain-Cheng was never recovered. All that remained of her, was a pile of ashes. You can imagine the toll this took on Marinette's friends, they would miss their bright friend. The bubbly happy, inspiring, caring girl they had grown to love. The day of the funeral was like any other. Happy, with lots of sunlight not so much as one cloud could be spotted.

MANY YEARS LATER

Paris is no longer is what it used to be. Sure, it's a tourist attraction, but all of the adults will get a somber look if you were to bring up specific things, things that reminded them of their long lost friend, no. Their dead friend. Marinette's DEAD not lost. She would have come back by now, if she could have. 

Marinette walked through the streets of Paris, remembering her childhood hopes, and dreams. Remembering the villains, and the heroes. Remembering her friends, and her enemy's. As she walked through the park she heard the voice of her friend, from a long time ago. At first she could quite place it. . .. but then. . . 

"Alya?" Marinette said, turning around so fast it shocked the girl that had been walking behind her. (not in a creepy way- just like- going for a walk and happened in the same direction) Alya smiled. "Yep that's me! And you are?" Marinette faltered. How could she tell her beloved best friend, one of the people who took her death the hardest, that SHE was alive??

"I'm Marinette." Alya gasped and stumbled back. "Y-you can't be! She's- She's dead." 

Happy New Years (Eve) everybody!!!!

Sorry for the confusing update. Was a weird idea.