Twins! ~Daminette~ (Romantic)

Marinette and her twin, Rachel Roth both have the same powers, and Marinette and Rachel both took on secret identities at the same time. Rachel became Raven, and she joined the Teen Titans. Marinette became the Dark Lady and went to Paris to get away from all the nonsense in Gotham, and that area. Damian and Raven become best friends, and all that jazz.

Eventually, Damian goes to Paris, and falls in love with the girl in the Bakery, Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Soon enough they've fallen in love and become Boyfriend and Girlfriend. Sooner still, Damian asks Mari if she wants to meet his friends. She, of course, says yes, IF she can go as the Dark Lady, and who is he to deny her that?

Anyways, they show up at the tower, and Damian/Robin calls all the other Teen Titans into the room. They all come and freeze up when they see Robin with a girl and they're holding hands. Raven recovers from her shock first, and marches across the room, and smacks the Dark Lady across the face.

"MARINETTE!!! How fucking dare you?! First, you got a boyfriend, and YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!!! And second, YOU'RE DATING MY BEST FRIEND! Girl. I thought I was your-" however, before Raven could finish, the Dark Lady interrupted. "Rachel! Chill out! Yes, I got a boyfriend, and Yes, he's your best friend, BUT I didn't know that when he made his move!" the two girls switch to another language nobody else in the room can understand, and have a nice fast argument, by the time the others have picked their jaws up off the floor, the girls have made up, and were hugging.

Damian coughs, and then says "Uh, guys, this is my girlfriend the Dark Lady. . ." Marinette turned to the other people in the room and smiled. "I'm Marinette Roth. Ra-ra's twin."

DA DA DAHN I'm so evil.

But don't worry! I'll post again. Soon.