Alya. . . . //|\\Princess

I know I already updated today- but like- I was inspired AGAIN for another little short. . . so here you go!! (I really don't know what happened. I just. . . and then. . . and now it's like ?????)

*~~WARNING: Cursing~~*

"Mrs. Cheng?" Alya had called hoping to speak to Marinette, but Sabine had answered.  "Hey Alya! What's up?" Alya frowned. Why was Mrs. Cheng answering Marinette's phone? 

"Can I talk to Marinette?" Alya asked hopefully, and Sabine glanced sideways at the table where Marinette was in an. . . .argument with Tom. "Uh. . . she's a bit busy. I'll tell her you called!" Sabine said, and before Alya could say anything Marinette yelled at Tom.

"Oh my fucking god! You can lecture me all you want! I'm not going to fucking change!  I'm not going to change because you want me too!" Alya gasped. Marinette was swearing?! Sabine hurried a goodbye and hung up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette had become a close friend to the Waynes. She was staying with her grandfather (Alfred) when she first met them, and had refused to tell them even where she had been from. And every time they went to search her up on the batcomputer. Alfred had them go do something else. No Wayne knew what had happened to the poor girl. Sometimes she would wake up screaming, or have a panic attack, it was clear to the batboys that their beloved (Gawd. I need a dictionary. I've used that word in at least the last 3 chapters referring to her) Marinette had PTSD- but they couldn't figure out why. 

"Hey Princess"  Jason said as he walked into the kitchen, he had been behind her, and Marinette freaked out. She had him on the ground in front of her, her knee to his throat in .002 seconds. When Marinette realized what had happened she stood up, and helped him up. "Sorry Jay." Marinette apologized handing him a cookie. Jason looked at her, then asked the question everyone there wanted to know. 

"What was that?" Marinette sighed looking at her hands. "Uhm. . . . a memory. . . . of someone that. .. . . I'd rather not remember." everyone was shooting her weird looks, and Alfred came rushing in.

"Marinette, my star. It's ok. He's still in Paris. He wont find you here." Marinette nodded, and collapsed onto Alfred sobbing. "I know. Grandpa! It hurt! It hurts!!" Alfred coaxed Marinette out of the room- presumably to talk about this. 

~~~~~~~~

Ok, well. . . . That happened. A few short ideas I had. . . . :) Happy New Years (Eve) everyone!!!

(I'll try not to write any more today!!!)