Old friends

"Marinette?" Tikki asked tentatively, Marinette looked up from her parent's graves. "Yea?" Tikki sighed, she floated over and hugged her holder's cheek. "I think we should leave."

"Leave Paris?! Tikki? Are you crazy? I'm only 16! I can't move by myself! And besides! Where would we go??" Marinette asked her small sources of happiness. "Well. . . . Plagg and I could become human, for the time being, and be your guardians?" Marinette looked up at Tikki.

"I'd like that." Tikki smiled. "But. . . there is one problem." Marinette just tilted her head. "Well, I'd need to wear my Miraculous to stay human." Marinette nodded.

"Of course! How would you gain custody?" Tikki smiled. "Mari, we can create a document labeling us your god parents- and alter memories." Marinette grinned and hugged Tikki.

So, you can go look up human Tikki and Plagg, I'm not going to explain what they look like. Time skip till we're in Gotham. And at school. ALSO I'm not going to do the research- AND I'm going to pretend Marinette has known Raven (I think her civilian name is Rachel Roth???) since. . . well, forever.

Marinette walked into the front office, "Excuse me miss?" she said to the receptionist, who looked up, and Marinette gasped and stepped back "Ms Chamack??" the receptionist shook her head. "No. Nadja's my sister. May I ask how you know her?" Marinette smiled.

"I babysat Manon." The receptionist laughed "How is she?" Marinette giggled. "She is so good at getting her way" they looked at each other and said the same thing. "With the babydoll eyes!"

The receptionist looked down at her clipboard. "Your Marinette Kwami, right?" Marinette nodded. "Here's your schedule, do you want me to get someone in here to help you get from class to class?" Marinette shook her head.

"Nah, I'm good. It's no trouble. Thank you!" Marinette called over her shoulder looking at her schedule. As Marinette walked down the hall she bumped into a girl, about her age. "Ra-ra!" Marinette said upon seeing the girl's face.

"Mar-mar!" Rachel laughed and pulled her friend into a hug. "What'cha doing in Gotham? Last I heard you were in Paris!" Marinette laughed. "I was! I've come back to Gotham to get away. . . Chat killed Tom and Sabine." Rachel gasped "Oh no!! You poor thing!" pulling Marinette into another hug.

AT LUNCH.

Marinette walked into the cafeteria, and had barley stepped in before Rachel spotted her. "Hey Mar! Over here!" Marinette giggled and, as instructed went and sat next to her friend. Marinette laughed as she sat, and threw a French fry into the air, and –as expected- Raven caught it in her mouth.

"Hi I'm Jon! One of Rachels friends." Jon introduced himself leaning across the table, and Marinette smiled and turned to Rachel. "Ra-Ra!! You forgot to mention you had friends!" Both girls laughed, and Marinette shook Jon's hand. "I'm Marinette."

"tt. Roth what is this insolence?" Marinette's face didn't even falter. "I'm Marinette, but seeing as you just called Ra-ra Roth, I'm assuming you call people by their last names. I'm Kwami." Rachel gasped-

"Like Kwami, kwami?! But I thought-" Marinette cut her off with a "Yeah, their dead."  "And Ms Tikki and Mr Plagg?" Marinette giggled and nodded. Rachel laughed.

"Wow Mar-mar! You've even got gods at your feet!" Marinette giggled. "Well. . . I guess that's true. . . " The boys, hopelessly lost just looked back and forth like it was an intense ping-pong match. Then Rachel said something that surprised the boys.

"Mar-mar! Does dad know your in town?" Marinette shook her head, and Rachel said "You should come to dinner!" Marinette laughed. "Pizza?" Rachel nodded, and Marinette giggled. "Alright."

Part 2?

I had fun writing this- even though it's out of charticter for Raven- but still. . .