The bat's sister

First and foremost I would like to apologize for the incontinences my leave of absence must've had.

Second, while my life isn't completely perfect, and neither is my mental health, (never has been) I'm back. To lessen the pressure I've been putting on myself, I will regularly update ONCE a week, (more if inspiration strikes.)

Thanks for the support guys. I needed it.

Alright! On to the story!

Marinette is Bruce's sister, backstory is explained during. Enjoy!

The Justice League was having a meeting when the Zeta Tube announced the arrival of a 'guest' ad everybody was already there, they turned confused to the door, wondering who could possibly have showed up to their meeting.

When a woman about Bruce's age walked in wearing a skintight mouse (MultiMouse) suit they were confused. The woman caught sight of them and sighed. Turning around, she started to re-program the Zeta Tube, but before she could finish Superman spoke up. "Who are you? And how'd you get in?" the mouse-girl sighed and turned around. "I'm" she paused to look at her suit "MultiMouse. And I've been in the system since I was like... 4." she spoke with a French lilt (Or you might say a slight French accent.)

Batman stood up and walked to the girl, who smiled at him. "Batsy! How's Alfred?" Batman pulled her in for a hug confusing everyone, because Batman doesn't do hugs. "Mar- MultiMouse. What brings you back to this part of the world?" MultiMouse laughed.

"Believe it or not, I actually came to catch up with you and your family." Batman frowned. "Have you really been away so long that you no longer consider yourself a part of the family?" MultiMouse smiled at him.

"Batman. I've been gone for years. Do I still count as family?" a cough interrupted Batman's attempt to reply. "Excuse me, but who are you?" Supeman asked, and MultiMouse smiled.

"I'm the Bat's brother." There was a pause before Green Lantern stuttered out "b-but she's dead." MultiMouse laughed.

"Not quite. I was kidnapped, and everyone here thought I'd did. After Paris and Lie- uh, after Paris I came back, and told Bruce I wasn't dead, and after a while I started to travel the world, passing through Gotham every once in a while." they were all staring at her like she was insane. She giggled.

"I'ma have to explain?" when all she got was a bunch of nods, MultiMouse sighed and collapsed, but instead of hitting the ground, a chair materialized in time, so she landed on that.

"Alright, so I got kidnapped, and taken to Paris, I escaped, CPS found me, and I got adopted by a nice couple, Tom and Sabine Dupain-Cheng. It was great for a while, I made friends, I learned to make all sorts of foods. And then Hawkmoth showed up. Hawkmoth was a supervillain with the power to turn any one into a super monster, and he wanted the Ladybug and Cat Miraculous. I was tasked with being Ladybug, and protecting Paris, and the world from Hawkmoth. The Guardian of the Maraculi was forced to give up the Guardianship because Hawkmoth found out who he was, he passed the Miraculous box to me. My partner, Chat Noir was a flirt, and as time went on, he refused to help us with Hawkmoth unless I went on a date with him (I never did) and eventually after he tried to rape me, I took his Miraculous. I gave out the Bee, Dragon, Snake, and Tiger Miraculizes, and they, like, became Miraculous holders. Oh yeah, Lie-la came in before Chat betrayed me. Lila was an angel, but she lied, about everything. When I tried to call her out, she made my life a living hell, and turned all my friends against me. Except for a few the self proclaimed 'MPS' (That's who I trusted, and in turn, who I gave the Miraculous too.) and my crush at the time told me to 'Take the high road, her lies aren't hurting anyone' so yeah, I ditched that spineless coward. We defeated Hawkmoth, turns out he was Gabriel Agreste. Uh, yeah, after that there was noting left in Paris for me, so I traveled with my best friends and we went around the world. Chloe became the Mayor of Paris, Kagami went to Japan to run the family business, Luka is a Rock star, and the protégé of Jagged Stone. And Juleka is a model for MDC."  

:) well, wasn't that fun!

Anybody up for a part 2?