Marinette Kyle Part 2

Joker/Harley Quinn/Mr. Penguin/Poison Ivy/- Anybody else???

- - - - - Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn - - - - - 

"And this-" their class tour guide, a guy named Richard Grayson said, gesturing around them "is Wayne Gardens" the class was then released to explore the Gardens, and Marinette ditched Alya, (Alya was too busy kissing Nino to notice) to go find her beloved Aunt Ivy, and, if she was lucky, Aunt Harley too. 

And find them she did not. 

~with Ivy and Harley~

 Ivy and Harley had been chilling in the garden when suddenly Ivy sat up. "Harley? Is-is that?" Harley turned around to see a girl, with navy blue hair, and sparkling green eyes. "Yeah!" Harley stood up and yelled "Oy! Mar! Over Here!!" Marinette's eye's lit up, and she ran over.

"Aunt Ivy! Aunt Harley!" she said giving them hugs. "Oh Mar! Why didn't you tell us you were back?" Harley asked, trying (and failing) to sound disappointed. Marinette grinned. "I'm on a 'school trip' so ya know?" the older girls laughed. They spent the rest of Marinette's 'lunch' catching up, and they exchanged numbers, and Marinette went back to her class.

- - - - - The Joker and Mr. Penguin - - - - - 

Marinette was just chilling in the GA lunchroom, and the Joker shows up with all his goons.

"Shut up! We're going to sit here in silence, and if one person says one word, I shoot someone." Marinette raised his hand, and the Joker caught sight of her. He paled, so white, he almost looked like snow. He tried to play it off by saying "Oh hello there young lady, are you volunteering?" Marinette walked in front of everybody else, put her hand on her hip, tilting her head ever so slightly.

"Don't 'Oh hello there young lady' me! What the hell do you think you're doing?! 1st you're threating INOCENT children!!! And 2nd you think YOU could scare me? You'd better back off!" the Joker paled with every word she said. And backed away slowly, and then, Marinette did the un-thinkable. She marched right up to him, and slapped him across the cheek and said, "If THAT wasn't bad enough what are you wearing?! I can deal with the other two, aside from the trauma you're causing these people, but what about the trauma you're causing MY EYES!!!" the Joker turned and full on ran away from the 'innocent' girl.

And Marinette started laughing like a maniac, grabbed a gun, and shot a goon. Wiping tears of laughter from her eyes, Marinette walked back to where she was sitting and sat down. When she noticed everyone staring at her she tilted her head with the soft, caring smile they had grown to love, as if that had never happened.

Mr. Penguin came strolling in, and Marinette straitened and said, "Mr. Penguin, like I just told Uncle J, OUT!!" and Mr. Penguin turned around and walked right out.

Look people, the only things I know about the DC world come from Maribat fics. I don't really know who the Penguin is, so this is the only way to include him, without searching it up. Anybody else? 'Cause these were the only people requested thus far. (Well, and the Riddler, but as much as I try I can not figure out how to have them meet. :(  )