Idk what this is Part 2!!!

lol. Posted in the wrong book but didn't notice. thx @morganlbrI never would have noticed!!!!

Tbh, I wrote this to clear up the confusion in my brain. I have no fucking idea what I was thinking when I wrote that. . . so I just. . . wrote something that kinda fit.

Alya was first to speak as Marinette walked out of the center of the room. "You're a Queen? Weren't females forbidden to rule unless their husbands died? Have you been married?! Also, who the hell was that? Who the fuck are you?" Marinette laughed and turned to Alya.

"In the Celestial Planes, it is males that are forbidden to rule, in fact, if a male child is born, he is disowned and never told of his heritage, for if he attempted to claim his 'birthright' he would be killed as all males in the royal family are. We've never had a king, and we're never going to. The father of the Princess or Queen is to live with the honor of the fact he was selected to be a father to royalty. I've never been married, and unless I fall in love with the perfect person I never will. It would be better for my Queendom if I married a girl, or better yet, not at all. Each Princess is sent to the mortal world, and something happens, it's different for all of us, but it ALWAYS leaves the Princess with a Greif ridden heart and a guilty conscious. Once we overcome it, we are free to return home and take our rightful place." Marinette said, and she watched the faces of her friends change, as if they couldn't decide on an emotion. Marinette laughed; this was similar to their concept 'feminism' but taken to an extreme yes? She shook her head and continued.

"As for who that was, that was my sister, Angelina. She was brutally murdered at gunpoint 4 years ago. She was my event. If I had moved a little faster, the bullet would have hit me and Ange would have become Queen, when she got over it. And for your last question, I am Queen Rinette of the Celestial Planes, ruler of the skies, and the afterlife." Alya watched her bestie with a new sense of Awe.

"What do you mean by skies?" Rose asked tilting her head slightly. Marinette laughed. "I mean, the mortal planes. You might call it 'outer space'?

Ok, so um. . . yea? This was the only semi-logical thing I could come up with! 🙁 ANYWAYS, I hope you enjoyed that non-sense.