The Bat's Sister (Part 2)

Jason walked into the kitchen to see a woman about Bruce's age with dark Black, almost blue hair, and shining bluebell eyes. It almost looked like someone Bruce would adopt. . . but. . . wouldn't she be too old for him to adopt?

The lady looked up at him and smiled. "You're Jason, yes?" She asked in perfect English, although she had a slight French accent. Jason nodded, and she got up and walked over to him tilting her head slightly. Then suddenly, without any warning she pulled him into a hug. After she released him, he asked "I'm sorry, what was that for? Do I know you?" the lady smiled and gave a slight laugh.

"I'm glad you're ok. Last I had heard you were dead. No, you don't know me, but I remember how Bruce reacted to your death." that made Jason pause. How Bruce had reacted? Bruce had cared when he died? Just who was this lady? Bruce didn't really do showing others his emotions. "Who are you?" She smiled, and went to respond, but before she could, Dick walked into the room. When he saw the lady, he stopped, confused.

"Aunt Mar? How long have you bee in town?" The woman laughed, getting up again and ruffling Dick's hair. "I landed at about 8PM yesterday." Just than Tim walked in, saw the lady, Aunt Mar, and dropped his mug

"Aunt Nettie!" before someone can get the broom, Marinette waved her had and the shattered mug disappeared. Turning back to Jason, she answered his question. "I'm Marinette."

They spent a few minutes catching up, and than Bruce walked in, walking over to Marinette he placed a kiss on her forehead. "Good Morning sister dear." Marinette smiled at him. "Good Morning Bruce. Do you know where I might find Ivy? I haven't seen her in a while."

"Posin Ivy?!" Marinette laughed and nodded. "Yep. That's the one. Last time I saw her she was in Paris."

Damian walked I and froze. Then he hesitantly stepped into the room and said "H-how? I killed you!!" Marinette smiled knowingly at him, "Ah poor dear. See, it just so happens that I'm not allowed to die."

"WHAT?!" Bruce yelled, "SINCE WHEN?!" Marinette laughed. "Oh Brucie. Since I became the Guardian." Bruce paused; he had forgotten about that. He scanned her, she was wearing a pair of black studs, a white ring, a butterfly broch, a peacock broch, and a pair of rose-gold glasses. Bruce sighed.

Just than Alfred walked in. "Mistress Marinette! Welcome back!" Marinette smiled at him. "Hi Alfred. Dussu's in the fridge."

~

I don't really know what I just wrote. . . I hope it made you smile. Have a nice day y'all.