I'm sorry, WHAT?! ~MariJon~

I think maybe I missed something in the request, and like, didn't put it in. . . but idk. . . anyways, I hope you like it! <3

Sabine and Bruce had been good friends in high school, and years later, they want to catch up, so they go to a bar. Not wanting it to ruin their friendship, they both agreed not to talk about it. 9 months later, Marinette is born. Sabine had Alfred and Bruce's numbers, and she texted telling them about Marinette. Bruce had changed his number a while ago. When Alfred told Bruce, he was busy, and not quite listening.

As time goes by, Sabine texts Alfred with adorable stories and pictures of Marinette. When Marinette was 11 Sabine took her to Gotham (After being told by Alfred Marinette could come) and dropped her off at the Manor, and Alfred lets her in,

~~~

Marinette and Alfred were chilling in the kitchen eating the macaroons Marinette had just made, when Bruce walked in. When Bruce caught sight of her, he froze. Who was this girl? Dark black-blue hair. . . blue eyes. . . . did he adopt her?

Marinette caught sight of hi, and his confused face and said "My mom dropped me off so I could get to know my dad!" Ok. . . . what? "Oh, ok. And who's your mother little one?" Marinette grinned up at him. "Sabine Cheng."

Ok, he really wasn't expecting that. Sabine Cheng was his best friend in high school. . . . . oh crap. What had he done?!

~~~

Bruce called a family meeting, introducing everyone to Marinette, and explaining she was his biological daughter.

The batfam spends time getting to know her and fall in love (not romantically!!) with the cute little sunshine, even Damian. Damian had to get used to another blood-child, and knowing he wasn't the only one made it hard for him. But eventually he got over it, and Damian and Marinette became really close friends.

Many years later, (after she gets her miraculous) Marinette realizes that they're the batfam., and tells them of a . . . . . magical terrorist.

~~~~~

"So Pixe-Pop! Why'd ya call this meeting?" Jason asked, Marinette smiled at him. Then dropped her eyes to the floor and said, "I've been keeping a secret from ya'll. . . ." everyone was paying strict attention now. Marinette looked up, and then back at her feet.

"So. . . uh, I maybe. . . . became a hero?" Bruce was the first to get over his shock, not his fear mind you, but his shock, he spoke first. "A hero? Or a vigilante? And why?" Marinette glanced up again,

"Uh. . . a hero. . . . . because there's a magical terrorist?" There were a few seconds of silence and then, "WHAT?! AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US?!" Marinette was pretty sure everybody said it. Marinette glanced at Tim then said, "Pull up the Ladyblog"

~~~

The batfam helps with Marinettes problem,

And then. . . . came a wonderful girl named Lila. Lila stole all of Marinettes friends, convincing the to beat her, and all that junk. Marinette never told the batfam, but Sabine and Tom knew, and no mater how much LIE-LA tried, she couldn't get those two on her side.

After one particularly bad beating, Marinette was in the hospital with her worst injuries from them so far. Just a few cracks in her spine, broken ribs, broken legs, all that jazz. (Tikki of course helped her heal) Sabine took maters into her own hands. She texted Alfred, and explained what had been happening, and Alfred told the rest of the batfam.

And they made a plan, and surprisingly, it DIDN'T include killing Lila, at least, not quite yet. They made a plan to expose her.

~~~~

"Class! I have an announcement!" Mrs. Bustier said as she walked into the classroom. As soon as she was sure she had all of their attention, she said "We're going to Gotham! Mr. Wayne himself is sponsoring us, so be on your best behavior!

~~~~

Cue all the lies. Lie-la lies up a storm about her 'Jonnyboo' (I tried to think of a wacky name for Jon. . . ) and their love. The class finds out Marinettes getting special treatment, and try to steal it from her. Even Mrs. Bustier tried to steal it and give it to LIE-LA.

Yada-yada-ya they are told about the gala, the girls try to force Marinette to make them dresses, she flat out refuses them, and they go to the gala, and then. . .

~~~

"And announcing my youngest, Marinette Cheng-Wayne and her boyfriend Jon Kent!" to say the class was shocked would be an understatement. Lila was paling as she watched her carefully placed lies collapse. "Lila?" Alya asked her voice broken, as if she couldn't believe it. "You lied?"

~~~

AND THEY ALL GOT SUED! THE END! I was planning on posting this earlier- but I fell asleep :)