Secret ~Chloenette~

Now, before you shoot me down, hear me out. This chapter has NOTHING to do with DC, and is Chloenette, If you DON'T like that, you can skip.

I understand that there aren't that many Chloenette fans out there, while I personally ship it, I can understand why you wouldn't. 

If you've made it this far, Please enjoy. 

(Also, as I've mentioned, I'm NOT supposed to be on this device, I'll update with what I've got when I get the chance)

Marinette and Chloe were friends. Actually no. They are more than friends. They're Girlfriends. Chloe was scared how her dad would take it, so they kept it a secret. Hiding it by Chloe pretending to be mean and 'bullying' Marinette. Adrien had stumbled upon a rather. . . intense make out session. He agreed to let both girls pretend to have a crush on him, but not date either. Not crush their supposed hearts.

~After school a few years later~

"Marinette, wanna hang out?" Alya asked with a smile, hoping that Marinette could. Marinette smiled sadly. "Oh, Alya. I can't. I'm sorry." Alya smiled knowingly,

"Alright Girl." Marinette hugged Alya and said "Thanks Alya. You're the best." and turned running off. Alya, curious about why Marinette was so busy, followed her. To say she was surprised when Marinette ran into an alleyway and didn't come out, would be an understatement,

When Alya grew to curious she peaked around the corner, but there was no-one in the alley. She sighed, where did this girl go?

Back to Marinette.

"Tikki Spots on!" Marinette yelled once she arrived at a secluded alley far enough away from her school to be helpful. After she transformed, she yoyo'd to the Epiel Tower. Reaching the top, she sat down, and waited. Chloe had promised she would come, and Marinette couldn't pass up that chance. Marinette was suddenly reminded of how Chloe had found out she was ladybug.

~Flashback~

"Chloe Bourgeois, do you accept the Bee Miraculous, and promise not to reveal your identity" (I know, I know, that's NOT what the actual question thing-y said, but hey, this is my AU, this is what she said) Chloe nodded and smiled, "Of course, my bug." Marinette's eyes widened, and Chloe grinned,

"Really Marinette? Did you think I wouldn't recognize you my love?" Marinette sputtered, and Chloe laughed. "it's ok love, we could keep our relationship more to our superhero side, and never have to worry about my dad." Marinette grinned at her Girlfriend's brilliance. "You're brilliant!!" (I know) "We should. You could keep the Bee Miraculous and become a permanent part of the team!"

And after the Akuma fight Princess Honey (Chloe) pulled Ladybug (Marinette)into a kiss, and Ladybug kissed her back, Chat Noir was. . . his expression was purely shock and confusion, with some outrage. When Ladybug pulled back from the kiss, she seemed. . . happier. "Pound it!" Ladybug said, holding out a fist to Chat, the other arm raped around Princess Honey's waist. Chat slowly raised his hand and fist-bumped her. "Ladybug?" He asked, almost as if hoping it wasn't true.

"Yes?" Chat was shocked, LB still hadn't removed her arm from Princess Honey (To be PH when I want to abbreviate) "Is she?" Ladybug smiled softly.

"Chat, this is my Girlfriend, Princess Honey." Chat was outraged (not for the reason you think) "She knOWS YOUR IDENTITY?!" Ladybug flinched back into Princess Honey, and Princess Honey spoke harshly,

"Shut up you stupid cat! You have no idea what is going on her life! How much she's been hurt! Even her closest friends don't. . . ." Chat looked so shocked and heartbroken, and Ladybug looked. . . you couldn't identify her expression. "Honey. . . they don't need to know. And neither did Chat." Princess Honey turned around so fast, you almost wouldn't have seen the movement.

"Absolutely not! You are not allowed to do this! You ARE worth it! You ARE awesome! You ARE kind! You ARE perfectly fit! You ARE perfect! I love you, even if those idiots you call parents don't. You ARE allowed to be hurt, you ARE allowed to be broken, You ARE allowed to be not ok! You can put down the mask that makes everyone think you're happy! You're beautiful, and I love you." Ladybug smiled. "Thank you." Chat spoke up again, "What. . what just happened?" Ladybug and Princess Honey looked at each other, and Ladybug said,

"Uh. . . my parents. . .. are abusive." Chat gasped and hugged her, while wondering how it was possible such a sweet angel with such a real positive attitude could handle that without breaking.

When they hopped off the rooftop Alya came running up, and although Alya didn't notice, Chloe stiffened up. "Ladybug! Are a into guys?" Ladybug chuckled and shook her head. "Yes, but I prefer girls." then Alya turned to PH

"Princess Honey! Are you in a relationship with Ladybug??" Ladybug and Princess Honey looked at each other, than nodded. Alya turned to her phone's camera, and said, "Well, there you have it folks. Ladybug and Princess honey is a thing! Let's get shiping,"

~End Flashback~

"My bug?" Chloe said, startling Marinette out of her thoughts. "Honey!" Ladybug said jumping up and pulling Princess Honey in for a kiss. "Hi Bee." she whispered when they pulled apart.

~Time skip~

(There was a Akuma fight, but we're going to skip that too, next day,)

Marinette still half asleep and had forgot to cover the bruises. When Marinette entered the classroom (she's NOT late) Chloe saw her and rushed over with a concerned expression.

"Marinette! Oh sweety, it happened again didn't it?" Chloe asked, her voice so soft, Marinette couldn't even look her in the eyes, she just nodded. Chloe pulled her in for a hug, and Marinette started sobbing. "Oh hun. It'll be ok. You wanna stay at mine?" Marinette looked up into Chloe's eyes, her own so broken, so hurt. Marinette nodded, and Chloe guided Marinette to her seat,

"Sabrina, I know I said I would sit by you, but. . ." Sabrina smiled brightly, "It's ok Chloe. She clearly needs your attention more." Chloe smiled gratefully. Sabrina got up and sat in Marinette's spot, next to Alya, and Chloe sat down, turned to Marinette, who was crying into her shoulder.

The class was just stunned. What was happening? Why had Marinette gone to Chloe? What did Chloe mean by again? How was Chloe so nice all the sudden? What was going on?!

When class ended Cloe and Marinette were still there, Marinette had stopped crying, and was cuddling with Chloe. Suddenly she looked up, and although she whispered it, her words cut through the silence like a knife.

"I'm so sorry Chlo, I shouldn't push my problems on you." Chloe's face tightened and she whispered "Marinette, my love, you ARE NOT pushing your problems on me! Sweetness, you ARE my life, I need to know these things!" forgetting about the other people in the room, Chloe leaned down and kissed Marinette. And if the class wasn't surprised by that (They were) than they were surprised when Marinette kissed back.

Part 2? Yes? No? & how do you people feel about Chloe, and Chloenette?