Crystal (Marinette) Kent ~Daminette~

So, I got a lot (and I mean A LOT) of DM's saying that I should add some oneshots, I'ma take their words at face value and get on with this.

This is a Daminette story, but not all of them will be. 

Backstory:

Marinette Dupain-Cheng's real name is, Crystal (first name) Marinette (Middle name) Kent (Last name)

Crystal Marinette, Kent, is oldest child of Louis Lane Kent, and Clark Kent. Before Jon was born (Crystal is 2 years older) the Kent's were always away chasing stories, so Mari- sorry - Crystal spent her time at the Wane's. Bruce 'adopted' her (honorary of course.) So after the Kent's became good parent's Mari still spent most of her time in either Wayne Manor or Wayne Enterprises. Bruce (of course) Trained her as a superhero, at the age of four she became an official hero. Ladybug. (She dose still get the Ladybug Miraculous.) After Damian came, they became besties. A few years later they started dating.

A few years later, Louis sent Crystal to her friends house, to get a break from the paparazzi life, if she wanted to stay there, then she could. Crystal decided to finish High School there. She facetime's her family (Both Real and Honorary.) regularly.

When Crystal was little, she went for a walk (In Gotham, by herself.) and stumbled into the Joker's lair. When she saw him, she said, "Joker! Stop attacking Gotham!" the Joker turned around confused, who would dare yell at him? In his own lair too! "Well, well well. and who are you little lady?" She glared at him so cold, that he shivered.

"I'm Crystal, or Marinette." she said smiling at him. "I got lost, and I saw you over here," that confused the Joker. This brave little lady, stood up to him, yelled even, then smiled at him?

"Oh, Crystal. Your to sweet." he said to her, thawing at he dazzling smile. "You do know I'm a mass murder, right?" he asked the little girl, Crystal.

"Of course I do! But you wouldn't dare hurt me!" she said giggling. The Joker smiled at this, "You're right. I wouldn't dare hurt you, little lady." Then, he came to a decision, "I like you." then, he took her to meet all the other villains of Gotham, who, adored her. and with that, she was under the official protection of Gotham's villains.

Current:

Mari/Gem Pov: (I'm going to call Crystal by her middle name, Marinette, because I'm more used to typing it.)

"Marinette" Tikki started, I jolted, causing my desk to break. Tikki jumped back in surprise. "Oops. not again." Tikki just gave me a look that said 'explain.' so, I did. "I'm Crystal Kent. My dad is Superman." Tikki nodded, then said, "Ok, ok. So, Crystal, get ready for school. I want you to be early. Or on time." I just shook my head, I told her I'm not me, and she just moved on, Tikki is so awesome!!

I decided to do something new, so I pulled out a sleeveless baby blue dress, and aqua sleeves/overcoat, let my hair down, and grabbed some heels. No, I'm NOT really clumsy, it's just part of the act. 

As I was walking up the stairs to the school door, Alya says,

"Mari?" at the exact moment I reached the top of the stairs. I turned to Alya and slightly tilted my head in acknowledgement. Alya smiled. "Love the outfit girl. Trying to impress someone?" I groaned. "No, Al's I told you. I don't like him." She opened her mouth to reply, but before she could, someone said, "Crystal?" I froze. Who could possibly know? I slowly turn around. To my surprise, I see Jon.

Jon's Pov:

Crystal is supposed to go to this school, I think, It's Françoise Dupont High School, anyway, I'm standing at the top of the stairs, watching for her.

A girl in a cute aqua dress, that looked a lot like Gem, climbed the stairs, when she got to the top, a brunette said, "Mari?" the bluenette smiled in response. hold up! back up there for a minute, Mari? as in Gem's other nickname? holy--

"Love the outfit girl. Trying to impress someone?" God that girl seems over-bearing. The girl, Mari, reply's, "No, Al's, I told you. I don't like him." My god. It is Gem! I would know that voice anywhere. The other girl, Alya, open's her mouth to say something, before she can, I say

"Crystal?" Gem froze, and slowly turned around. Her eye's widen in surprise, she barley whispers, as she says my name. "Jon?" I grinned. She jumped on me, giving me a huge hug, and a sloppy kiss (To the mouth, IDK family thing?) She smiles,

"Oh, Jon! I missed you!!" Alya's jaw drops. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng!! Who is this?" I put her down, grinning. I know she'll hate me for this, but. . . "Gem! You didn't tell Alya?" her smile falters, she slugs me hard in the arm, and whispers in English,

"I swear to god, Jon. You are SO dead." I whisper, "Yeah? Well I have your katana." Her smile grows. She (accidentally) switches back to French. "Oh! Jon! You-you, my Katana!" at this, she jumps on me again, I see a blonde boy, and a dude with a Bright read hat, walk outside "I love you! iloveyouiloveyou!!!" Alya looks confused. "Your what now? Marinette! Who is this?" The boys walk up to us. Marinette detaches her hug from me, then looks apologetically at her friends, "Sorry, This is my brother. Jon." the girl, Alya speaks up.

"Uh ummm. . . Mari you don't have any siblings!"

Mari Pov:

"Shit!! Jon! Your not supposed to be here! You just blew m cover!" I yelled at Jon. (Only Jon, Nino, Alya, and Adrien can hear this.) Jon winced, then said,

"I know, I know! But we sorta have a . . . . . problem" Marinette's eyes widen, then she understands.

Alya cuts in "Um, wait. You have a brother you never told me about, You have a 'cover' what dose that even mean? AND you cursed! What is this?!" Crystal and Jon ignored her.

"What the fuck! You are so dead." Alya, Nino, and Adrien's eyes widen, Marinette would never curse. Maybe a minor one, sure, but this?! "Come on Crystal!! It's not what you think! Bruce finally proposed to Selena." Marinette slightly tilted her head.

"So. . . . . You didn't kill him?" I raised my eyebrow, "Well. . . " Crystal scowled and punched him "No. Not unless you count with attention?"

"You son of a bitch!!" I chuckled, and responded with "My mother is your mother." we both ended up laughing. Then Crystal kissed me again.

Alya piped up again. "MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG" Crystal sorta turned. " That IS NOT my name!! and WHAT, what is more important then my brother?! How dare you interrupt us! I could slice you into a million bit's with my back-up katana" Her tone was deadly, but she spoke in German. . . so. . . Alya just stared at her. Nino spoke up.

"What was that dudette?" Crystal realized it wasn't French.

"Uh, nothing?" she turned back to her brother, and in rapid-fire German she said "What the problem with the engagement? You do know that I can't be normal here anymore right? You could have texted or facetimed that!!!!!! Plus, you are getting me out of here" Jon groaned, and turned to the still-gapping teens.

"Hi! I didn't properly introduce myself." Marinette's eye's were the size of saucers "I'm Jon Kent." Crystal groaned into her hands.

"I hate you brother dear."

Hope you enjoyed!

~IK