Hello??

It feels like I haven't posted in forever even though I posted like, last week. 

Sorry, this is short, but I'm ruNING OUT OF IDEAS!!!!

People! I'm in serious need of requests! I have writers block, and I can't think of ANYTHING to write. This sucks.

Also! Would anybody mind telling me why your still reading this(e) shitty story(s)??? 

"Guys?? Come check this out." Red Robin called through the comms, causing everyone to go to his round'about location. What they saw confused, and astounded them. 

On the rooftop was a blue hair-ed girl, with light skin, but that's not what was astounding. No, the girl was dancing? She was light as a feather, springing and twirling back and forth to the winds melody, or an un heard song. And suddenly, she stopped, and walked over to her phone, just before she grabbed it, it rang. The girl smiled. 

{Marinette!} a distressed voice cried through the phone. "Chlo?" the girl on the other end heaved a sob. {Mari! Code B.E.!} (bottling emotions) the girl, now dubbed Marinette's eyes widened. "Ok. Where are you?" sniffling could be heard before the girl on the other end said {Brooklyn} "and where is Lila?" a slight hesitation, than: {Paris} Marinette smiled softly before continuing. "how far away from Lila are you?" {3,624 miles} "What else is in Paris?" {Hawkmoth} "and you're?" {3,624 miles away} "so?" {I'm allowed to feel upset.} "Better?" {Yes, Thanks Mari.} "Anytime Chlo."

The batfam was startled. What had just happened? And how did this 'Marinette' girl handle it so well? Who was Hawkmoth?? Or Lila? 

Red Hood stepped forward, ever so slightly, and if you didn't know he was there, you would've dismissed it as the wind, and before they could blink Marinette had Red Hood in a choke hold. She released him, and then said "Batman, Nightwing, Red Robin, Robin, you can all come out now." they stepped into the light haltingly, and Marinette didn't even flinch. 

"Hello?? I'm Nightwing-" Nightwing started to be cut off by a laugh, it was a sweet sound, like bells "I know! I know who all of you are, Richard." then she pointed at each of them in turn, saying their identities. 

"Bruce Wayne, Richard Grayson, Timothy Drake, Damian Al Ghul-Wayne, and of course, Jason Todd." there was a stunned silence- that dragged into an awkward one. 

*Crickets*

*Crickets*

*Crickets*

*Crickets*

Marinette waved her hand in front of their eyes. 

"Hello????" No response.