To Gotham

Marinette dreaded leaving Chloe in Paris, but she just wasn't strong enough to hold the portal open that long. Marinette turned to Chloe, her long time enemy, and said, 

"Bye Chlo. . . " Chloe pulled her in for another hug, "I love you M-bug. Be safe." Marinette smirked at the other girl 

"I'll try Chloe. . . . I'll try" Chloe glared at her, "If you die again, I will bring you back to life JUST to kill you." Marinette smiled, and nodded, before opening a portal, and going to Gotham.

At (in?) Gotham

Dang. She had forgotten about the time difference. It was early too late morning.

Marinette began the ritual, Gotham wouldn't need to remember her. Marinette couldn't bring herself to erase Jason's memory of her. . . . or Damian's. She just couldn't. 

Marinette made her extra kwami things become tattoo's on her skin, so she could pass as a normal human, well. . . as normal as you can be if you're a Kwami creature that had a not-so-nice past. But that's besides the point, she looked like a normal human, with tattoos. 

Time skip, Marinette's at the park designing some sorta whatever.

A large dog smashed into Marinette startling her, but what startled her more was the person chasing the dog. Damian. 

"Marinette?" he asked, voice barley above a whisper. She nodded. "Hi Damian. It's ben a while huh." Damian just nodded. Suddenly, he grabbed her wrist and started leading her towards the Manor. 

"We've got to get you to Todd. He's been crying his eyes out." Marinette looked extremely guilty.  "I would have come back sooner. . . if I could have." that caused Damian to glance at her again, 

"How are you back?" Marinette sighed, and told him the whole story. All of it. By the time she'd finished, they were at the Manor.

Dick saw them first.

"Demon Spawn! Who's the girl?" He asked, as he walked over. Damian looked confused, and Marinette hit him. "Hi Grayson! It's nice to see you again!" Marinette said to him, confusing him even more. 

"Are you Demon Spawns girlfriend??" Marinette and Damian had talked about what they would say, if- sorry, WHEN- asked that question. Marinette chuckled. "No. I'm his fiancé." causing Dick to look like a fish outa water. Damian laughed (Yes. LAUGHED) at that, leaving Dick looking like a (almost) dead fish. They laughed again, and moved on. 

Alfred (btw, this all-knowing immortal GOD had seen them first.) talked to them next.

"Master Damian, Marinette." he said as he walked past them.

(Cause let's be honest here. You couldn't erase his memory.)

They made it to Jason's room without any other interruptions. 

Damian went to knock, but Marinette shook her head. 

When Marinette knocked, Jason opened the door, looking like an absolute mess. Then, he caught sight of her. 

"Marinette?"