I don't know what happens in this chapter.

Be warned. I wrote whatever the hell this is at 4am today and I haven't slept since Sunday, so. . . I really don't know what this is. I usually try to write my stories after I've had some caffine, so they make  A LITTLE bit of sense, but this? I honestly don't feel like re-reading it, so, it was whatever I was typing while my mind was a million miles away, I actually don't know what I wrote. Um. Yea. I hope you enjoy this wacky shit.

Marinette knew Alya had planned another surprise birthday party for Marinette's birthday, the only problem, is Marinette didn't want to go. Today was a painful reminder that Marinette had failed. The fact that she was alive, meant that she had failed. If only she had moved Infront of the gun, she would be dead, and the person who was shot would have another chance at life. They, they didn't deserve to die so early. Marinette was too busy sobbing to notice the Akuma flying right at her, in fact, she didn't notice until Hawkmoth started talking.

"Lady Life, I am Hawkmoth, your heart is broken because you couldn't save the one you love most, I can grant you the power to bring her back, in return you must give me Ladybug and Chat Noir's Miraculous. Do we have a deal?" Marinette tightly shut her eyes, and took a deep breath, opening her eyes, Marinette spat "No. We don't. Fuck off Hawkmoth!" and Hawkmoth was so shocked, that the butterfly purified it's self.

Alya, who had walked in just in time to see the butterfly mask-thingy pop up on Marinette's face ran over and gave Marinette a hug. "Oh! Mari! What's the matter???" Marinette looked at Alya and shook her head. "I'm sorry Alya. It's just- this week is a painful reminder that I failed." Alya tilted her head. Failed? Marinette never failed, no, and even if she did, Marinette would look for the positives. What was going on?! Alya knew just the way to cheer up Marinette. A party!

"Alright. But I'll be back tomorrow. A birthday should never be spent alone."

TIME SKIP.

Marinette and Alya arrived at the party, and Marinette tried to forget about her sister, and Marinette's failed to save her, but it was hard, after all, today was the 4th anniversary of the failure. Suddenly Marinette noticed someone, she stopped talking mid-sentence, causing Nino to look where she was staring.

Marinette was staring at a girl a few years older than them, with fiery red hair, and vibrant blue eyes. Marinette walked across the room, each step hesitant, an unbelieving, the look on her face made them think she was even scared to breathe. When Marinette reached the girl, she lifted a hand to the girl's face and barley whispered "Angelina?" the other girl nodded.

Marinette slapped the girl across the face, then pulled her in for a hug. "Don't you EVER do that to me again! I thought you were dead! I watched you die! You bleed out in my arms, all because I didn't move fast enough." the girl, Angelina pulled back. "ABSOLUTLY NOT! Marinette Dupain-Cheng! Don't you DARE think it was your fault! It was a GUN. You couldn't have reached me before the bullet hit." Marinette looked at Angelina, then realized something.

"Wait, Ange, you DIED. I watched you bleed out in my arms. How are you here?!" Angelina shook her head. "No, You're right. I died. I'm here because you were ready to end it all. It's not your fault. I love you, and I don't think it was your fault." Marinette collapsed to the floor sobbing.

"No, Ange, you don't get it. It was my fault. I could have stopped the bullet, even if I had to use my body to stop it. I love you Ange." Angelina leaned down and pulled Mari into a hug. "No. Nette, I forgive you. I love you, and I always will. Live your life. Mine is over, but you can still live yours. Look around, you've got friends who care, and you, you Nette, have a life ahead of you, take advantage of it. Live life to it's fullest. It's time to move on, please love." Marinette broke down sobbing and opened her eyes to see herself in the middle if the floor, with all her friends watching her worriedly.

Marinette started rising in the air, and with a bright flash, Marinette was wearing an elegant red dress, with silvery designs on the top part, and silver heels, her hair up in a bun with curls falling over in a messy, but graceful hairstyle, topped with a silver tiara.

Marinette floated to the ground, and the other stared at her, and Marinette let out a soft and gentle laugh. "It feels good to wear it again." before anyone could ask what she meant, a little girl ran in, and curtsied to Marinette.

"Queen Rinette! You have returned!" cried another upon entering the room. Marinette smiled. "Yes, I finally let go of my guilt, and I have returned to rule as the queen I was born."

Not even sure what the fuck that was? It may have been anything. . . I honestly don't feel like re-reading it, so, it was whatever I was typing while my mind was a million miles away, I actually don't know what I wrote. Um. Yea. I hope you enjoyed that wacky shit.