Evil twin= confused bats ~Kagaminette~

SOULMATE AU!!

Only about 1 in 1000 get/form one.

Damian and Marinette are twins, but they got separated during the attacks, Taila took Damian to Bruce's, and Marinette to Paris, giving them both Satellite phones, so they could stay in contact. At the League, they were told if they ever got a soulmate bond, they were supposed to kill their soulmate, but Taila told them if they ever did get a soulmate bond, to keep it.

So when Marinette formed a soulmate bond, she hid it. Marinette got a fencing sword with the body of a dragon wrapped around it tattooed on her shoulder, and the only people she ever showed it too, was her mother Taila, and her twin, because let's be honest, they couldn't they wouldn't hide anything from each other.

After Talia gave Tom and Sabine the whole "Social agent" shibang and about how they'd 'adopted' Marinette, and Marinette had gotten settled, then, she went for a walk.

Marinette was so distracted, that she didn't notice the blue-haired girl running away from something, until they crashed into each other. There was a sizzling as Marinette helped the girl up, and as she did, she noticed the girl's Soulmate Mark- a war fan, with a ladybug perched on it. On her shoulder, the two girls instantly realized they were soulmates, Marinette smiled at the girl she had just helped up.

"Hi, I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng" Marinette stated, she couldn't risk revealing her real identity so soon after the attack. The other girl smiled as well. "I'm Kagami Tsurugi." and both girls smiled.

After quite some time, Marinette and Kagami became friends, and then best friends, and shortly after Marinette and Kagami were 14, they went on their first date, and their second, and so many more.

When they were 15, Alfred directly contacted Marinette (he had gotten tired of the batboys hounding him because they found Damian on the Sat. Phone, and of Damian constantly going to Paris.) and asked her to come by for a visit, and Marinette had asked him if she could bring her soulmate, and Alfred, of course, said yes.

Damian had met Kagami, after Marinette had reviled her identity to her, Kagami wanting to meet her soulmates brother, joined in for a face call- or something like that.

When Marinette and Kagami landed in Gotham Alfred was already at the airport. When the three of them arrived at the manor, they managed to get to the kitchen where the batfam was, without anyone noticing.

When the kitchen door opened, all eyes went to it, and they were confused when Alfred walked in with 2 blue haired girls in tow. Damian was the first to react, he got up and gave the girls hugs, one of the girls said "So your Damian?" Damian "I think the real question is, are you worthy of her?" the girl with her hair down said

"Well, how about you duel me? Who ever wins gets to keep 'er." the other girl laughed and stepped in-between them." Ok guys, that's enough. I love both of you. Damian, I love you, but you can't protect me forever you know! And you" she said turning to the other girl

"I love you Kagami, but what the fuck! Why would you encourage the idiot?!" Damian and the girl now known as Kagami laughed, and the girl smiled. The batfam was waiting for Damian to tear her apart for calling him an idiot, and when he didn't, they were shocked. Damian laughed and said "I would never harm your soulmate 'ukht." [Translation: sister] Jason, annoyed at being so confused, spoke up.

"Ok, who the hell are you?!" Alfred appeared and said "Language Master Jason." Jason gasped at him. "Alfred! But she just-!" Alfred cut him off with a glare, and the girl Damian had called '''ukht'' smiled.

"Aww. Dami didn't tell you about me? I'm hurt!" she said putting a hand over her heart, and leaning backwards so far, it looked un-human. The she laughed, and stood up. "I'm Marinette Al Ghul." their gaws dropped. She was Damian's sister?! The other girl tilted her head at their confusion, reveling in it, before she said,

"Kagami, Kagami Tsurugi." Dick gasped, "Like, Kagami Tsurugi the famous fencer?!" Kagami nodded, and Dick continued "But I heard she was soulmates with MDC!" Kagami laughed and pointed at Marinette who blushed and looked down.

I hope you like the way this request turned out! I oved it, but that doesn't mean you did! Please comment your feelings on my writing, and how I can better it!