Childhood Playdates ~Felinette~

Ok, so guys, be warned I know VERY LITTLE about Felix- this is going to be wacky, and might not make sense. ALSO- I will NOT be posting tomorrow (seeing as it's sunday, and my mom would KILL me if I got online-)

Oh- and it's 3 to a seat.

Mrs. Bustier informed the class that they'd be getting a new student, and Marinette was . . changing, she diched her childish hairstyle, and put her hair up in more. . . . sophisticated ways, her clothes went from a "Bakers Daughter" style to "Rich Girl" all her clothes were designer. At first, none of Marinette's friends really noticed. 

Until the day the new student came. Marinette moved to sit by . . . . Chloe?? and then the new student, Felix- Adriens cousin sat with the two of them. 

Everyone who tried to talk to Felix got a cold shoulder, except Marinette, Chloe, and Adrien.

Now, Marinette's class could guess why Felix would Talk to Adrien, and Marinette, but Chloe? even Adrien didn't like Chloe.

So Alya, her curiosity getting the best of her, followed Chloe, Mari and Felix to the mall.

Marinette was laying on the table, and Chloe was leaning on her, showing her something on her phone, the girls were laughing and talking. Then Felix came over with 3 drinks, and Marinette groaned and rolled off the table. Felix handed them their drinks. 

After a while, Chloe left. Felix leaned over, and kissed Marinette, and to Alya's surprise, Marinette kissed him back. 

~~~ In class, the next day ~~~~

"Oh Chlo! I can't believe we managed to stay in contact!" Marinette said, and Chloe laughed. "Ha! You think I would forget my childhood BFF's long enough to lose contact with them? NEVER!" Felix walked over and asked 

"Whatcha girls talking 'bout?" Chloe and Marinette looked at each other, then Chloe said, "Marinette was telling me how shocked she was that we managed to stay in contact after are playdates when we were little." Felix laughed, and pulled Mari into a hug, then said 

"Well, I know I'M glad we stayed in contact, if we didn't, maybe I wouldn't have my AMAZING girlfriend!" Marinette laughed, and kissed Felix. 

The rest of the class: What the fuck. What the fuck. what the fuck. what the fuck. Oh my god, what?! Did he just kiss her?! friends? girlfriend?! what the hell?!!!

Have a nice today- and a nice tomorrow!