Oops! Sorry!!~Daminette~

This is another Daminette betrothal story! It could be in the same story as the last one if you want. Marinette grew up with Damian until the attack, then went to Paris. This is the tale of their reunion. They were betrothed at age 4.

Mari's Pov:

Marinette was scared, she hadn't seen her betrothed Damian, since the night she had died. She knew he wouldn't believe she was alive, but she needed him to know she had come back, like she'd said she would. She sighed, there wasn't a lot of time. She had to tell him. Now.

She had chosen to wear a deep blue dress that highlighted her shape perfectly, with glitter randomly speckled on it. She wore her hair in a graceful bun at the back of her head, with the rest of her hair down, in gentle curls.

Marinette knocked. She hardly had to wait two seconds before the Wayne butler, Alfred opened the door. Marinette smiled at Alfred; he was the type who knew what you needed before you said anything. "Good afternoon Alfred." Marinette said as Alfred led her to the batfam's living room. Marinette smiled again, "Could you get Damian for me?"

Alfred just nodded, and went to retrieve Damian, who unfortunately was at dinner, with the family. In any event, all the Waynes were rushing to the living room before Alfred could specify, she only wanted Damian.

Marinette smiled as the batfam entered the room, and when Damian caught sight of her he winced, although she was sure no-one else noticed, she sighed. She knew Damian wouldn't say anything un-less she did.

Marinette chuckled. He was the same as ever.

"Miss?" Bruce asked the woman siting on their couch, she smiled, "Right, I'm sorry, I was just remembering." she smiled at him.

"What brings you here?" he asked, still suspicious. She turned her eyes back to him and said, "Re-uniting with a friend. From long ago." Bruce winced, she wasn't an attention seeker, was she? He was pretty sure he'd never seen her before.

"Of course, Miss?" Bruce asked, wanting to know her name, without asking her directly. The woman smiled a dazzling smile, and said

"Wayne. Marinette Wayne." the batfam's eyes widened, but before anyone could ask, Damian said,

"Oh hell no. It's bad enough that you look like her. You can't have her name, back off harlot." gasps could be heard, and Marinette smirked, then said, "Oh come on, you didn't think I could actually die, did you?" Damian growled; her smirk widened.

"I told you I'd come back. I always told you I'd be back. I just got. . .. delayed." Damian growled again, and said, "I watched her die!! She bleed out in my arms! You are NOT Marinette! And you better back off!!!" More gasps. The batfam was still confused. Just who was this girl claiming to be? And how did Damian know about her? Marinette sighed,

"Damian, I know you watched me die. But your. . . idiotic mother threw me in the pit. She didn't want them to wage another war. The league wouldn't survive. I came to find you as soon as I could." Damian groaned. "Have you gone Cag-mag?! (If you got that- I love you.) They-" Damian said, gesturing to the Batfam with his head "-weren't supposed to know you exist!!" Marinette's eyes widened.

"Urskadamus!!! I'm sorry. I had forgotten of them." (Again, if you got that you're the best!!!) "Farewell my love. I will be back in a few years." and with that, she was gone.

"Who?" Bruce asked, as everyone was still having a hard time breathing (because of all that gasping.) Damian glared "No-one. A shadow of the past. A hallucination. A dream." with that Damian stormed off, although his steps were gentler.

It didn't take long for the batfam to forget that occasion, almost thinking it was a dream. Marinette went to Paris, under the guise of 'Bakers Daughter' pretending to be the kind happy friend of all. She stayed in the know about Gotham and its Ice Prince, and its Robin.