Chapter 3

August

Arriving at the club I was scheduled to perform at, I sat in the backseat just relaxing. As much as I wanted to perform, I just wanted to be back in my room sleeping.

"You ready man?"

"Yup." I nodded as I got out.

Making my way to the back entrance, some ladies began to scream and call out my name. Acknowledging them, I smiled and went about my way.

"Hi."

Looking up as I entered, I was greeted by this beautiful female.

"I'm Sarah." She extended her hand.

"Nice ta meet you ma, August."

"I know." She smiled and nodded. "You could follow me this way, I'll show you where to go."

"Aight."

Take aback by now business like she was, I nodded.

"Now I know we didn't get a chance to do a proper rehearsal and I apologize for that."

"Ok."

"Yea, both my father and myself got called on something important with one of our other properties and it just took up our time."

"Well that explains it."

"Yea and we're very particular in who we get supervise any activity around here especially."

Making out way to the back of the stage, she turned and faced me.

"You're DJ can set up over there when its time. You and your group are located on this side of the vip. Here you have more privacy and a better access to anything."

"Nice."

"If you need me, just let them server who is assigned to y'all get me."

"OK cool."

Walking off, I couldn't help but stare at how she moved. Shorty was cute and thick in all the right places.

"See something you like Yung?" Era joked.

"She cute and I like how she handles business, but she ain't fa me."

"How you know?"

"I just know." I shrugged.

Setting up, we went to our section and chilled till it was time for our performance. Greeting us with several drinks options, I took a glass and sipped.

In between just vibing and enjoying ourselves, I got up to get ready to hit the stage when I had seen her walked in.

"Wassup man?"

"Uh, nothing woe. Let's go."

Looking over my shoulder again, she wasn't around. Shaking my head, I wondered if I was seeing things or if it was really her.

Standing in spot, I waited while Era hyped the crowd. When I finally heard my intro song so I got into gear and went out.

All while performing, I noticed she was paying close attention to me. A couple times her friend would nudge her and she would smile and dance a bit.

🎶She tell me keep fucking, she tell keep fucking, she tell me keep fucking cuz she love this dick.🎶

As the crowd made noise, I said good night and exited.

"Damn Yung. Your energy was on high tonight man." Era said as he came off.

"I know right. Ion know what it was but the vibe was just right."