Chapter 33

Misty

Aug's concert was amazing tonight and what made it better was my grandma and aunt coming out to see him perform for the first time.

"Don't wait up for me." I kissed them on their cheeks as they got into the car.

"Just be safe and have fun love."

"I will."

"Tell Aug, I'm sorry we couldn't stay to see him afterwards."

"I'll tell him. He would be upset though. You know he love him some maw." I joked.

"So ya ass making fun of me now." I heard behind me. "Later maw. I'a see ya in tha morning."

"No problem love and you were great tonight."

"Thank ya. I seen ya getting down on tha side of tha stage too." He laughed. "Mrs. J, you enjoyed it?"

"I did and you did kill it."

"Thanks. Y'all reach home safe and don't worry, I got her covered."

"We know." They both said.

Finishing the conversation, Aug closed the door and they left.

"What you doing out here?"

"I heard my girl was leaving." He shrugged.

"Swear you love her more than me."

"Never that love." He kissed me.

Walking back to the venue, we went to where his dressing room was. As he got his things together, I sat and just observed.

"Why ya so quiet?"

"No reason." I smiled.

Walking past me, he stopped and kissed me, making me blush.

"You had a good nap today?"

"I did." I nodded. "How did everything go though?"

"I ain't gonna go into details but its been handled."

"Okay. I'm just going to leave it there."

"Good."

"Are we going to a club now?"

"Suppose to be, why? Yeen wanna go?"

"You know I'm not a club person but I'm fine with it. Can't waste this cute outfit." I smiled as I got up.

"Ya really do look good tonight. How you managed to be so, exposed?"

 How you managed to be so, exposed?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "I just felt like being cute but showy at the same time. What? You don't like it?"

"I didn't say that. I love you for your conservative side but ain't nothing wrong with switching up a bit."