Chapter 32

August

Stopping at the location Jamal had sent me, I sat in the back of the car and said a silent prayer.

"You good Yung?"

"Yeah man. Just talking to the Lord."

"Asking for forgiveness?"

"And to cover me. I know this shit ain't right but."

"You have good reasoning. Niggas like that don't need to be out on these streets."

"Exactly."

"Just hit the line if you need backup."

"I got you man."

Taking out the gun from the glove compartment, he handed it to me. Checking the magazine, and clip, I made sure the safety was on before tucking it in my waist. Getting out, Jamal stood there waiting.

"Wassup." I gave him a head nod.

"Ready to deal with this bitch."

"Well let's go because I have sound check to get to."

Entering the place, it was an old ware house. Following Jamal, we came up to a room. When he opened the door, this fool sat there tied to a chair.

"This him huh?" I approached him.

"Who the fuck is you?" He glared at me.

"You're worst nightmare." I punched him in his face.

"Jay you bring this clown to beat on me bro?"

"I ain't your bro man. You lost that when you decided to pull that shit. How the fuck you gonna take a job to attack her!" He yelled.

"Typical pussy Jamal. This bitch been had you caught up from ever since." He shook his head.

"Man can we just finish this fool." I sighed.

"Nigga who the fuck is you!" He yelled. "How do you come into all of this?"

"I came into all of this when your punk ass decided to attack my girl and almost raped her!" I drew my gun.

"Your girl?" He paused. "Hold up. This bitch got her ex nigga and current nigga teaming up?" He laughed. "The fuck kinda pussy she got?"

"Who put you up to it Dwayne?" Jamal spoke sensing my anger.

"You'd be surprised." He snickered.

"Man gimme a minute with him. I'll make him talk like the others." I smirked.

"How you plan on doing that?"

Taking my phone out my pocket, I pressed the call button. When my person answered, all I said was to bring them in.

"What you doing man?"

"Wait and see."

When Jamal had given me the location, I gave it to my connect. I knew this nigga would have been tough so I had other plans.

"When they get here, don't say a word."

Hearing a knock on the door, Jamal got it and in walked my boy and this fools girl, blindfolded.

"Shantel!" He yelled.

"Dwayne? What's going on?"

"Nigga what kind of shit is this? She's pregnant!"

"And? Why don't you tell your girl why she here?"

"Man your sick!"

"I'm sick? I'm the one who's sick?" I yelled.