30: Restless

Waking up sprawled in mews arms, I woke up to use the bathroom. Getting back in bed, I watched as mew openly invited me back into his arms.

Without second guessing, I tangled myself into him, as if trying to mold our bodies.

"Why'd you leave? Can't sleep?" His low and airy voice filling the top of my head.

"No, bathroom. Sorry for waking you."

"It's fine, I just can't sleep without you. So shh let's go back to bed." Mew said as he kissed the top of my hair.

.

.

.

A few minutes later I tried to fall back asleep, only for my body to remain fully conscious.
Deciding that I won't be going back to bed anytime soon, I thought that I should have some company.

Checking the time that read 2:15am. I replaced myself in mew arms with my pillow and left our room. Getting a glass of warm milk, I gulped it in hopes of it to make me tired.

Still feeling fully conscious, I grabbed a bottle of water, and walked down to mews game room that also contained a bar. Picking out his Rivata Cassa Rossa, I got 3 empty glasses from the shelf and filled two of them to the brim, and the other I filled with the bottle of water.

I'm guessing this is unhealthy, especially drinking at this ungodly hour. And mew wouldn't approve of this but that's not of concern right now.

Picking up the first wine glass, I drew it to my lips, taking a slow sip. Tasting the soft feeling of strawberry, my sense quickly woke up.

Gulping down the first glass as if it was simply water, I felt as my mouth got filled with a heavy taste of strawberries. And my stomach churn a bit from the sweetness at such an early hour.

Reaching for the glass of water, I drank down half of it to slightly rinse the taste of the alcohol.

Getting my second wine glass, I brought it to my lips attempting to drown myself as I had done the first time. Halfway through my second glass, I felt as the glass got pulled from my lips, making me slightly stain my clothes with alcohol from the suprise.

Gulping down the remaing of the drink in my mouth, I looked at mew whom hair was disheveled, and his eyes filled with exhaustion.

"What are you doing gulf? Are you okay?"

"Im fine, I just can't sleep. Why are you up? I replaced myself with the pillow." I said to mew.

"Let's not worry about that." He said as he moved to sit besides me.

"Are you sure there's nothing wrong with you Gulf? I mean nobody would drink at such a hour if not for a good reason."

Collecting my hands in his, mew pulled me to sit in his lap.

"Well this isn't the reason I'm drinking, but I've been thinking about it."

Laying a soft kiss on my neck, I felt him encourage me to keep talking.

"Earlier when you confessed you said something about everything about you has me in it, it got me thinking."

"Thinking? About?"

"Well, I know we kind of already discussed this but I think it's time we made some changes mew."

"Changes? Like?"

"I was thinking, how about we get married." I felt his body freeze under mines. I'm guessing he's trying to collect his thoughts.

"You don't need to give me an answer now. I was just saying that I also want my life and my world to have you in it. I can introduce you to my mom, and Krista. I could also meet your family. And we'd all could get familiar with each other. I think its time I fully let you in my life. Because I don't want you to think you're the only one putting effort in this relationship. I really want us to work."

I felt as mew tightened his grip on me, and dug his nose into my neck inhaling my scent mixed with alcohol.

"Gulf you always seem to amaze me. I'd never thought that I'd get proposed to like this. Actually I thought I would be the one to propose."

. . .

"I'm glad that you proposed to me. And you don't have to wait for me reply because my answer for you will always be yes. Anything you ask of me that I have control over, will forever be yes."

Turning to face him, I planted a soft kiss on his lips then his forehead.

"Let's go back to bed." Pulling myself out of his lap, I carried the filled wineglass with me to the elevator.

"Why do you need the wine?"

"Why won't I need it? It's sweet wine."

With a bright smile plastered on his face, mew wrapped his arms around me as we walked out the elevator and up the stairs.

"Mew stop, you're making me stain my shirt."

Upon entering the room, mew placed my wine glass on my night stand and pulled me to cuddle with him in bed.

"Babe?"

"Hmm?"

"How about we get our families together, and announce our engagement. Then we can go buy some rings. I want to get married as soon as possible."

"Me too."

"Goodnight love."

"Goodnight mew."

With a soft planted kiss on my forehead, mew and I entangled ourselves in each other embraces and fell into a blissful sleep.
________________________________________________

This story remains 1-2 chapters left. Then comes special chapters (if you have any requests.)

Finally done!!

*Check my recent wattpad announcements if you haven't already.*