7: I forgot.

Im actually planning on changing the name of the story. If you have any reccomndations you can comment on a name.

Since I started to post chapters daily, I stayed up extra late to accomplish that goal. Sorry for the people who waited for the chapters, right after my 8 hours of school I went to work at my family restaurant and didn't come home until about an hour ago and right now its 22:51 (10:51pm). Anyways I hope you like it. Have a good night, and I'll keep trying harder.
_________________________________________________
It was the day after Mews and I 'celebration'. And his schedule for today consists of 2 meetings, both meeting in which he has stocks.

Mew is currently in the last meeting, along side him is gulf.

Both men carrying a professional stance, gulfs aura almost as terrifying and dominating as his boss. Almost but not enough to the point where the other business men are stiff and stealing glances at him like they are doing with mew.

"That concludes the meeting. Any suggestions to add or anything to say."

The spokeswoman asked the stockholders, but gulf could tell the question was directed at Mew, as the other men were waiting for mew to say something.

Mew whose attention has never once fled to the spokeswoman nor businessmen just got out of his seat, and I followed after.

"Will that be all for today? I have somewhere to be."

"Y-yes sir that's all."

I feel bad for the spokeswoman she's really trying her best, and he didn't even pay attention nor leave a remark, but now he's so eager to leave.

With her reply, he walked out the door, following close behind I left with him.

"Mr.Mew can you wait for a minute, I will be right back, I forgot something in the meeting room."

"Hurry, i have somewhere to be."

I rushed quickly back to the meeting room, and saw the spokeswoman packing up.

She stood up quickly from her seat.

"Is there anything you need sir?"

"No, I just wanted to congratulate you on the presentation it was great, and sorry if my boss behaved badly."

"Thank you sir, I tried my best. Also its fine, we get it that he had somewhere to be, next time i will try harder."

She bowed politely.

"Okay I have to run, have a great day."

Reaching in the car, I saw Mew sitting and staring ahead at nothing.

"Mr.Mew, your schedule is done for today, do you want me to drop you home early or drop you to the office."

"Since my schedule is done for today, that means you shouldn't have any work to do, so there's no need to go to the office."

He turned to face me.

"Oh, then I'll drop you home first then."

"I don't want to go home."

"Then where do you want to go? Because I still want to go back to the office to do some work for tomorrow."

"My schedule for tomorrow is already fixed, and so is my schedule for the next day and the rest of the week. Nothing needs to be done."

"Okay then, does that mean I get the rest of the day off?"

"Yes."

"Really?" My face illuminated a bright smile.

"Mmhmm."

I never leave work early, this is the first time.
What should I do today then? I have nothing to do when I get home.

Should I just watch a movie? If I watch a movie should it be in theaters or at home?

I think at home should be better, because I don't really like the theater atmostphere.

"Okay then, I will drop you home."

"No."

Then where does he want to go?

"I want to eat ice cream?"

"Ice cream?"

"Yes."

"Oh okay then. Where's the place you always go to eat ice cream then."

He just shrugged.

"I don't have one, take me to where you get yours instead."

"Okay."
.
.
.
"What flavors would you like? I can get it for you?"

"I want to see the options they have first, let's go together."

Without waiting for my answer he exited the car and walked towards the ice cream shop.
.
.
.
"I don't know what to get. Any reccomndations?"

"Don't ask me, I only eat vanilla ice cream."

"Vanilla? Really?"

"Well overall my family are basically ice cream addicts and made me dislike ice cream. So the few times I would eat ice cream I would only eat vanilla because my taste buds are sensitive."

"Okay then I'll take vanilla."

"Okay let me order it then. Wait here."
.
.
.
"One for you and one for me." I said dragging my ice cream to my lips.

I smeared the ice cream on my lips and licked it. This is how I usually start to eat ice cream whenever I bought it.

"How much is it?"

"I already paid for it."

"But you said I could pay for the ice cream today."

"I did? When did I-... oh I did say that."

I totally forgot that I promised him we would get ice cream today.

"Owhh is that why we are here, because I said we were going to get ice cream today? I'm really sorry I forgot. I usually don't-"

"I don't want to hear it. Here's the money for the ice cream. Keep it or throw it away, it doesn't really matter."

He opened his wallet and gave me a $100 dollar bill. What will I do with this. Why would he assume this ice cream cost $100.

I just kept the money, because I know if I tried to give it back to him, he probably will behave like he did yesterday and get mad. Immature.
.
.
.
"Since I forgot our ice cream thing, how about I make it up to you."

"Again? So you can forget your promise again? I'm fine, just take me home."

"Okay fine. How about-"

Im trying to contemplate on what we could do. I mean I was planning on watching movies today, but it would be weird to take him to my house. Even if I don't really like the theaters I'll invite him anyway.

"How about we go see a movie right now. I mean we don't have work so let's go."

"Even if I wanted to go to the movies what movies are there to watch that I haven't already seen."

Why does he have to be impossible.

"How about we find it, when we get there. Sounds good?"

"Whatever, but since you don't like 'formality' outside of business hours how about you take me home to change first."

"Sure."
_________________________________________________
Leave comments for encouragements. Also don't forget to vote. Goodnight ❤