21: Tease

Jumping out of bed I walked towards the bathroom and locked the door.

Just know mew you're going to have to deal with your problems by yourself.

Looking down at my hard-on I breathed out frustration.

Who gets hard at a time like this.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Gulf. Open up."

"No, you laughed at me."

"Babe? Me?? When did I laugh? Must not have been me."

Slightly opening the door I glared at him with raised brows through the creak.

"Are you calling me dumb mew? Are you trying to pick a fight with me?"

"No babe not at all. Come here let me help you."

I know he only wants to help me, because he knows I'm not kidding about giving him blue balls for a month.

"I don't need your help. I got it."

"You sure?"

With raised brows I gave him a confused look.

"Yes, I'm fine."

He just shrugged at me with a smile plastered on.

Opening the bathroom door further he stepped in.

"What are you doing mew?"

"I'm not doing anything, I'm just about to take a shower."

"Why not use the other bathroom then? I'm using this one?"

He didn't reply to me.

"Mew. Fine if you want to use this bathroom go ahead. I'm taking the one across the hall."

⚠️⚠️

Trying to step out, mew pulled my by my arm into his chest.

Sneaking his lips towards my ear he aired out a chilling sentence out to me.

"Where do you think you're going."

This is not the time to make me more horny mew if you're not going to help.

"Let go of me mew, or I'll bite you."

"Is that a threat or a promise? Hmm babe?"

Turning me around he pushed my back on the bathroom door, which set the door to close.

I heard a click coming from the door.

"Me-Mew."

"Shh babe. Let me help."

Moving away from my ear, he slowly dragged his lips down my neck, peppering it with soft kisses.

Leaning on the opposite side, I gave him more room to kiss.

Pushing my arms down his shoulders and lacing my fingers around his neck, I pulled his face up to face mines.

"Kiss me mew."

Staring at me deeply, he lightly caught my lips with his teeth and released it.

Pressing his body closer to mines and mines closer into the door he kissed my lips and snaked entrance to my mouth.

Lacing our tounges together I could feel both of us growing down there.

Tangling one of my hands in mews hair, I felt both his hand drag its way down my body.

Flatting the clothing on my body to trace my curves.

Mews hand simmered past the tip of my shirt as he slid it past my waist to grasp my butt. Picking me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist for support as one hand went under my tigh and the other still gripping my ass.