12: The Night Before

Feeling an extreme amount of sunlight coming through his curtain, gulf eyes slowly fluttered open.

Trying to get his eyes adjusted to his currently bright surroundings, gulf realized this wasn't his room.

Moving to get out of bed, was when he realized the weight on his back, steadily turning around he saw mew directly behind him.

Mew's chest covering his back, and arms draped across his body cuddling him closer.

A content smile spread across the sleeping mans face.

Gulf timidly lifted turned around and tried to lift up mew's hand from around his waist. Took him a few tries because mew kept on tugging him back to their cuddling positions.

After what felt like a long struggle, he quickly climbed out of bed, only to hit the floor a short second later.

The fall sent a wave of pain to his already sore as-.

"Owh what the f-ck. And why is it so cold." He whispered cuss to himself.

Carefully picking himself up, with help from the bed, he limped his way around the room to find clothes to dress himself as all their clothes were left scattered in the theater downstairs.

Picking clothes from mews closet, he looked for his phone, wallet and car keys, and exited mews house.

When he got in his car the first thing that came to mind was everything that he and mew had done the previous night, and if that wasn't shameless enough he remembered he woke mew up in the early hours of the morning to do it again.

"What has come over me." Gulf said to himself as he stared out his windshield.

"What the f-ck gulf. What were you thinking sleeping with your boss. You know fully well this goes against every fucking thing you stand for."

He kept mentally scolding and cursing himself. For one he had sex with his boss, and the other was he has no excuse to throw away this conversation because he was 100% sober when it happened.

The drive home was a pain in the as-, literally and figuratively. Apart from the continous cursing he kept doing to himself, sitting on his bottom to drive was hurting.

"Damn what did he put in me? A freaking drill?"

Getting home, gulf threw himself to his shower, and decided to take a nap before his shift starts.

He suddenly remembered Krista would be back today which means his scheldue is now back to normal.

Picking out a pink sweater from his closet, he put it on and head to bed in his sweater and boxers.

Laying face down on the bed, he tried to sleep but his mind kept drifting back to the most invading and recent memory.

⚠️ *The Previous Night* ⚠️

"Are you sure about this?" The guy hovering above gulf asked.

Completely lost in lust, gulf hurriedly answered yes and pulled mew back hastily to his lips. And they both drowned in each others kisses.

The elder guys hands that were on the hem of his boxers mere seconds ago, now quickly slipped inside and touched gulfs manhood dragging a loud moan out of the younger man to vibrate in his mouth.

Swirling his hand around gulfs member continuously made the younger guy a moaning mess.

Gulf felt mew slide his hand out of his boxers only to take it completely off him.

He could feel the slight breeze that made it past him and mews compressed figures flow past his members tip.

The sensation of mew hands on his body only drove him over the edge as every second went by. Lifting his lower half in trying to get more bodily contact, as he felt mews hand slip down his thigh he cried a bit in pleasure.