~HONEYMOON... I think ~

Mew and I decided to sneak out of our own wedding. Everyone was either drunk, too filled with food, or talking the night away to notice us escaping.

Entering the car, we exploded in laughter.

"Well that was interesting." Mew said to me as we bursted out in laughter once more.

It turned out someone was either having a Bachelorette or birthday party in the next venue and their strip tease dancers found a way into mews and I wedding.

My mother-in-law, my mom and Diane all choked on their drinks. Diane ended up leaving the party with one of the dancers. That's when mew and I planned our exit.

"Now I'm wishing I had hired one of them for our bachelor party." I said outloud to mew.

"Try that and you would have had to find yourself a new husband." He laughed at me.

Finally settling into our seats, mew drove off.

"Where are we going? Our honeymoon isn't until next week."

I had mew postpone the honeymoon to a week after so we can have all the time to rest and get our house together.

Instead of answering me, he just smiled at me and planted a soft kiss on my cheek.

.

.

.

After driving for a while, I noticed that we were at the office building.

"What are we doing here mew? Don't tell me you're about to work."

He just shrugged at me, and got out the car. Opening the door, he extended a hand towards me.

With a bit of hesitation, I grabbed his hand and made my way out of the car.

"Let's go. I have a suprise for you."

Entering the building mew and I made our way to the elevator. With the door bearly close, he pushed me to the elevator wall and gripped my waist.

"Mew what are you doing. We're in public."

"Last I checked I own this place. Also love..." he licked his lips while staring at me intensely.

"We're the only ones in this building." Pulling me close, he bit my lips then began to suck on it.

The sucking became rapid and stronger as mew slipped his tounge into my mouth. Tasting every corner of my mouth, his hands moved down to rub on my ass, as he grabbed one of my legs and wrapped it around his waist pressing into me.

*DING*

The elevator dinged open, as mew released me. Both of us carrying a frustrated groan.

"Im starting to wish that ride was longer." I said to him as we stepped out of the elevator, making our way to his office.

He just smirked at me as he turned off the corridors lights outside of his office.

"Mew why did you turn off the lights?"

"The cameras don't need to see what's happening next thats why."

I could hear the clicking of a lock, which I'm guessing meant that his office doors was now opened.

Stepping in his office, dim lights illuminated the room. Tiny circular candles were lit in different corners of the room.

"Why are we here mew?"

"Well, I'm here to fulfill a fantasy of mine."

Giving him a confused look, I watched as he directed us to his desk.