4: Mesmerized

"Shall we get started?"

"Yes, but before we do, who is that cutie standing beside you."

She asked while flashing a wide smile towards gulf.

"That's my assistant, Gulf. He's accompanying me today."

Why does she even ask me. He's standing right there ask him yourself.

"Well hello there gulf."

She said extending her hand toward gulf.

"Hello to you too Ms. Retna."

He replied to her greeting with a slight smile

"You can just call me Retna."

"Okay Ms. Retna"

Knowing Gulf's personality I know he did that on purpose.

Her flirtatious smile slightly wavered.

"Well call me as you please then."

She replied still gripping onto gulf hands. He slid his hand out of her grasp and walked over to me.

"Ms. Retna if you please, let's get started. Mr.mew is very busy this early morning since you changed the scheduled meeting for your convenience."

"Feisty." She said still brightly smiling at gulf.

From my side glance I can see gulfs stance not even wavering. He just ignores her remarks.

"Okay, let's get started."

Through out the meeting, gulf presented the contract and briefed over what projects she would acquire while working with us. Her smile never wavered nor did her attention leave his face.

"That should be all Ms. Retna." Gulf told her, coming to a conclusion.

"Really, I was enjoying the presentation. Unlike other companies you actually kept me awake."

We didn't keep you awake, I doubt you paid any attention, while staring at Gulf the whole time.

Despite this client weirdness i must applaud Krista. She actually made a good decision for an assistant. He carried out the meeting smoothly and even got Model Retna's manager to agree on the proposal along side Model. Retna.

"Well since I'm now working with you guys. I guess I will be seeing you around."

You will rarely see any of us. As type works late in the evenings and I don't to come shoots unless emergencies. You will be seeing my secretary though. I said to myself inwardly scowling at her.

She looked over at Gulf, then back at me.

I have a feeling that she accepted the deal maybe to flirt with gulf. Sucks for her because she has many days full of sarcasm and cold attitude coming if they ever meet.

"My manager and I will now be taking our leave."

She stretched out her hands to shake mines, she got a pretty firm grip. Then extended her hands delicately towards Gulf. He simply held it and shook it once then slipped his hands out of her grasp.

"Goodbye Ms.Retna."

Before she could leave Gulf handed her the basket he had brought with him. And out the door she headed with her manager beside her. When the door clicked, indicating that its now closed I turned to look at Gulf who seems unfazed by the high tension that was just in the air.

"Why didn't you give her the basket earlier?"

"Even if I brought it for her, I wouldn't give it to her if she didn't accept the proposal. The basket was a thank you for accepting the proposal kind of gift."