18: Let's Have A Date

Let's do a Mew's P.O.V because I'm bored with gulfs P.O.V hehe 😉

This is too long, so I didnt proof read before editing. And I feel like some words are too repetitive and common, but im working on it.
_________________________________________________
"Let me change first. Then we can go."

Saying that gulf didn't budge from his current position, which was sitting on my lap.

"Gulf? Babe? I said I need to change."

He turned to look at me, as he circled an arm around my neck.

"Why? Are you trying to attract someone when we leave?"

"Are you already looking for a new lover, Mew? Is that why you want to dress up?"

I rolled my eyes at him and tried to hold back my laugh.

"Mew why are you rolling your eyes at me? Is it because I guessed correctly? I swear mew if I see you smiling at another person I will hurt them."

Biting the inside of my cheek I suppressed my laughter. I looked away from gulf and took a deep breath.

"Now you can't look at me? Do you think I'm ugly. That's highly impossible because Krista told me that guys and girls drool over me."

"Baby, if you don't want me to change just say so."

He held my face, so I could stare at him. Examining it carefully as if there was something on it, he turned my head from side to side.

"Do you know that you're too handsome to leave the house like this? I can't let you leave because other people will stare at you. We should just stay in doors mew."

"You sure babe? Weren't you the one saying that people drool over you? Shouldn't I be the one that's worried?"

"Why should you be worried? I don't like other people, I don't even like to talk to people if it's not required. You are the one that people deem as friendly mew, that's why I'm worried."

I laughed at my cute baby.

"Okay gulf, how about we make a deal."

His eyebrows scrunched.

"What deal mew?"

"You'll agree to go OUT on a date with me today, if I wear a mask out all day."

"No." he just bluntly said.

What now? Will I never get to leave my house?

"Why babe?"

"Even a mask can't hide your handsomeness. In-fact it will make you look even better mew. And we can't have that."

My face was hurting a bit from all the compliments gulf was unknowingly throwing at me.

"Okay then, how about we go somewhere private, where only you can see me."

"I'll agree, only if when the waiter or waitress come, you let me talk to them. I don't want them to hear your voice, they might start to like you."

"Okay, anything for you babe." I just replied to end all of this.

"Then gulf, should I just leave the house like this?"

I am currently still wearing my black jeans, and black turtle neck.

"No, I'll find you new clothes. Match with me so people know you're taken."

He climbed out my lap, and dragged me upstairs to my closet..

.

.

.

Gulf and I are currently in a private room in one of my restaurants because he decided that we shouldn't do anything fancy. He's all about simplicity.