14: Proposal

I've gotten used to Krista's shift over these two weeks and now my usually short shift feels longer than hers.

When working with Krista, she knows that I don't like to be distracted and I never do breaks or anything. I just work and leave. But the past 2 weeks with mew was nothing like that.

We always had fun, at first our fun lied in annoying and ignoring each other. Then it became always joking around and leaving shift early because we would get our works done hours early.

I guess my regular work persona just needed a breathing break, but then all my morals and professionalism went out the door. Its like I forgot my one rule. It was completely fine until mew and I brought our friendship relationship to work.

It really sucks now. Finally getting my work done I decided to just leave early today. Krista wanted me to wait but I told her I'm a bit sick and we can hang out next time.

I left the office, and since I have no where to go, I had to head home. Getting home I wasn't tired at all.

Because whenever I went out with mew and then got home later at night, I would just pass out in bed.

I ended up staring at my ceiling for about two hours after taking a shower. Not having any more of it I decided to get my phone and text mew.

Staring at the screen for more than 5 minutes and still not typing anything, I got up frustrated.

'What should I say?'

'Does he want to talk to me?'

'Is he mad that I behaved like that?'

'What was he and Krista talking about.'

'Is he asleep.'

'If it hurt him as much as he told me earlier today why isn't he calling me constantly or at least texting me.'

And many more questions flooded my thoughts.

Since I planned on talking to him tomorrow, I'll just wait till then.

I then threw my phone on one side of the bed and laid back down, puffing out my frustration.

*Ding* *Ding*

Jumping from my position I lunged towards my phone. I took a deep breathe before turning my phone on to see a notification from Krista.

"Oh, its just Krista."

If she was here and heard me say that, I would get punched.

*Kris*

I can see that you did a good job, as sir mew didn't complain about you. Thank you thank youu. I love you.

*Kris*

Also when you are ready to claim your reward or debt, just call or ask meee.

I just turned off my phone and put in my sweats pocket.

Walking to my kitchen i grabbed myself of glass of water and landed on the couch.

Deciding that maybe some TV would help I turned it on.

The first thing that popped up were two a girl and a guy having an extreme make out session.

Quickly grabbing the remote I stumbled upon buttons to switch to the next channel.

The next channel wasn't any better it was a show of two guys sharing a dominating kiss, I think I've heard of them before.

Max andbtul or something like that.

Every channel I switched to had one or the other of something that would remind me of the heated night between mew and I.