5: Celebration

(In the last chapter I forgot to ask how everyone felt about Ep.1 on TharnType Season 2. All I can say was I was shook when the shower scence came up and I was surrounded by my family and had to act like I was okay, while internally dying.)
________________________________________________

Its my first day as Mr.mew assistant and right now I'm finishing a document to turn in to him.

I've come to realize that Krista work is a big headache. She has to wake up every morning and be his alarm, has to be here an hour before he does, constantly walks back and forth from office, departments and her desk and talk on the phone all day.

"She lied to me about both of us doing the same thing. I'm so going to get a big reward from that couple. They are giving stress I never knew existed."

*Beep*

"Uggh. Now what does he want?"

I picked up the phone.

"Yes mr.mew"

I have a feeling that he's rolling his eyes. Since this morning everytime I talk to him he insist for me to call him sir. I would, if he didn't keep bothering me about it.

"Come to my office."

I internally screamed and imagined I was choking him.

"Yes mr.mew"

I feel like he's trying to make me mad. And me calling him mr.mew is like my remedy knowing that we both are annoyed.

Putting on my professional stance once again I walked over to his office, with the flashdrive file in hand.

Slowly poking my head in through his office door I asked

"Yes mr.mew you called for me?"

I could tell he was irritated, and I internally smirked.

The more he calls me the more I will get on his nerves.

"Drive."

He replied stretching out his hand. I laid the flash drive down on the table and smirked as he blew out a air of frustration.

"Anything else mr.mew?"

"No, you may leave."
.
.
.
.
Today marks the end of the 1st week of me being his assistant.

*Beep*

I've gotten used to the annyoing beeping sound coming from the phone. Without even looking up , I answered it.

"Office."

At this point both of us are so done with each other. We no longer adress each other with names, or adress each other at all.

"Okay."

I walked up to the office, and poked my head in, like I always do when he calls.

"Yes."

"Well its the end of the week and I was wondering if you have anything you're doing tonight."

"No, I'm just planning on going home. Why?"

"Well have dinner with me."

I stood there stunned. Suddenly taken a back with the invitation. My face was still displayed as poker though, because I'm an expert in masking my feelings.

"No, thanks. I just remembered that I have soemthing to do."

"You haven't even heard my reason yet."

I really don't care, that's why I didn't bother asking for one.

"Okay."

"Well, I wanted to celebrate our success for signing model retna."

"Thank you."