15: I'll Consider It

⚠️Funny thing, funny thing, I updated the last few lines of chapter 14, so read it, because reading this chapter won't really make much sense unless you read those last few line.⚠️

It's not MAJOR changes but it still needs to be done.

Also this is the boringest (if that's even a word lol) chapter to me, sawwrry.
_________________________________________________
Gulf and I had been staring at each other for a while now after he asked what my options are.

When he agreed to meet me I thought we would sit down talk about what had happened and find a way to move on. But he decided against that.

With the option I first gave out I was bluffing about firing Krista, she's been with me since the beginning of the company. Him being the feisty person he is gulf caught on really quick.

"Wellll? what are they?" Getting dragged out of my thoughts I looked back at him

"If you don't want to be my assistant, how about considering being my lover." I blurted out.

In my mind I was having a mental battle of why I approached the situation in that way. I could have asked him to name his price, but what's done is done.

He just sat there, staring at me. His eyebrows slightly raised as the rest of his facial structure stayed neutral.

"Well Mr .suppasit what benefits come with that."

"Me. I'm the benefit. Anything you want, I can give you."

That sounds a bit narcissitic.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in a relationship. Especially not with someone who can easily sleep around. Or with someone who's my boss."

Me? Sleep around. That was the first time I ever slept with someone.

"There's no rules about employees and C.E.O not being allowed to date. I would know, because I never made such rule."

"You never making such rule is implying that you were planning on dating one of your subordinates. Why not pick any one of those employees of yours. I'm glad any one of them would gladly be with you."

He really knows how to be impossible.

"Gulf listen." I looked directly at him. I'm done playing this little game.

"In the past 2 weeks I have never given you a reason to doubt me, we've been close and spent so much time together, do you think we should just throw that away over one night? I started liking you at one point when we were hanging out, I don't know when or how, but I thought it would be better to keep it to myself. But after that night I feel like the feeling could be mutual."

My voice started going soft.

"Please don't be cold to me gulf, at least give me a chance."

"Mew, I really am sorry to make you feel bad. But I- I just can't."

It's not like I can't to no as an answer but I want to know why.

"Is there any reason why you don't want to? Anything about me you don't like?"

"It's not that."

"Then what." I was saying it more than I was asking it.

"I feel like if any of us starts this relationship it's going to affect our professional lives."

That's what he's worried about? That's nothing major.

"And what if I can promise it won't affect us."

"I know you won't be abel to keep it."

What makes him say that.

"But I can try."

"I've seen you try mew. Even when we were mere 'friends' you didn't treat me as an employee, imagine dating."

I was now sitting up with my arms stretched far across the table reaching for his. He hesitantly put his palms in mine.

Our hands were perfect together. His small, yet soft. Mines rough and large when compared to his.

He started biting his lips, with scrunched eyebrows which meant he was deeply thinking about something.

"Okay, how about this."

Hearing that sentence my heart sped up.

"Yes?" I said my voice sounding hopeful and my body rising along with my hopes.

"How about I think about it. I'll give you an answer when I'm ready."

At this moment anything is better than No.

"Really?"

He gave me a micro smile.

"Yes. Can I go now? I want to sleep."

"Are you sure it will be safe for you to drive home tired?"

Not answering me, he slurped his lemonades and went to pay his bill, not even answering my question.

I relaxed back into my chair and took a deep breathe.

Suddenly my phone dinged which signifies that I got a text.

*MY LOVE *

Mew are you free this weekend?

*ME*

I don't know yet. Why?

*MY LOVE*

I want you to take me out to the movies. I've been lonely these days and all my friends are busy.

*ME*

Okay then beautiful, I'll be there to take you. Is it just going to be you and I or should I invite Thorn?

*MY LOVE*

I already asked him but he said he's too busy for me, so now I only have you to bother.

*ME*

okay then text me what day, and time to pick you up. I'll clear my schedule.

*MY LOVE*

Really? Thank you, thank you. I LOVE YOUUUU

*ME*

You only love me because I agreed to hang out with you.

Turning off my phone, I called my driver to pick me up. I told gulf I came by cab because I know he would be mad if I told him about calling my driver.

_________________________________________________

You know what's funny actually. Mid writing I was looking up this one word to figure out it's meaning and BOOM! It hit me!

A great story idea. I think I'll start mapping it out, and researching about the topic.

Unlike this book the next one is going to be REALLY INTENSE, because it's going to have my professional writing style and not my laid back writing (as in this book lol).

Anyway this chapter took a bit to write, not only because I was busy but because the creative river just didn't want to flow lol.

Anyways I will never post a new story unless the current one is 100% done, because I don't like to do favorites so I hope all goes well with this work before I lose my thought process.

In all honesty this was the hardest chapter to write because to me it felt boring as helllll. Many things WERE supposed to happen in here but they would all be too fast or not make sense, sooo 😐 I'm sorry if it didn't meet your expectation. (it didn't meet mines either.)