22: Friends

.

.

.
Rolling to my side, I saw as gulf was steadily breathing, while my breath got hitch from his side profile.

"Gulf."

I heard nothing from him.

"Babe?"

Raising my head I finally took notice that he was actually sleeping.

"Such a big mouth, but can't handle simple 2 rounds."

Getting off my bed, I walked into the bathroom gabbing a small tub of water and a white towel, and walked back to gulf. Setting the water on the night stand, I slowly caressed my lovers face.

Dipping the towel in the water, I lightly squeeze it and wiped it on his soft silky skin.

Dragging the towel down, I watched as he fumbled in his sleep.

Finally cleaning all of him, I put him in boxers and a white tee shirt. I carried the small tub of water and emptied it in the basin and cleaned the towel.

Getting back out I slowly removed the blankets from my side of the bed replacing it with a new one, and rolled Gulf over to my side of the bed, while I fixed his side.

Acknowledging my work, I finally hopped in the shower to clean off all my activies and sweat from today.

Getting out I wore grey sweatpants with nothing underneath and climbed into bed.

Gulfs hand started to move on the mattress feeling his way around.

Lightly touching my abdomen his eyes fluttered slightly open as he crawled into my arms.

Resting his back to my chest, he held my arms around his body, as if using me as a blanket.

And his breathing became steady once more.

Smiling at his cuteness and always wanting to feel my presence I laid my chain softly over his shoulder.

Giving him a soft peck on the shoulders I couldn't help but smile and be content with our relationship.

This is perfect. I'm glad I found him. I'm glad he found me.

Im just overly excited.

But then again, I have a bad feeling that this might be the calm before the storm.
.

.

.
*8 Months Later*

Its been an offical 10 months of mew and I dating.

Most days were good than they were bad, that is if he said his words correctly and not to get on my bad side.

Today's my day off, so I decided to just stay at home while mew is at the office.

Walking around the house, as I have nothing to do I heard keys rattling in the door.

"Is mew coming home early today? That shouldn't be, I checked his scheldue."

Walking closer to the door, I watched as an odd figure of a woman walked in, with grocery bags in one hand.

Whats with mew and having woman just entering his house.

Stepping closer, I watched as the brown long curls of the woman sway as she turned around.

A little older than I expected. Warm brown eyes and little wrinkles covering them.

"Hello ma'am may I ask who you are."

She had a confused look on her face.

"I'm sorry I think I should be the one asking that question."