FINALE: Lets get married

In the morning gulf and mew made phone calls inviting both families over to Mews house. Gulf invited his mom and Krista, and mew invited Diane, his parents and his elder brother Tong.

"I think I should cook mew."

"No, its fine. I already hired somebody for that. No need to stress."

Gulf has been restlessly walking around the house, trying to find a fault in everything around the house. Or just being dissatisfied and worrisome.

"Mew don't these pillow look a bit crooked? Is the light too much? Should I close the curtain? Are my clothes okay. I like them, but is it appropriate for this occasion?"

Walking over to gulf, I wrapped my hands around his waist and pulled him into a hug.

"Babe chill. It's just a simple family dinner. Nothing to stress too much about. The pillows are fine, the lighting is perfect."

"And as for your clothes.." I spun him around, so we see eye to eye.

"You're gorgeous as always. Now take a breather, give me a kiss and let's wait for everyone to arrive."

Smashing his pouty lips onto mines, I felt the tension in his body relax as he heightened into my hug.

"See you can be calm. Now go take a nap. Everyone will be here in about an hour, so rest up first."

Guiding him towards the step, I watched as he climbed the stairs and fade into the hallway.

I went to the maids in the kitchen to help them finish setting everything up.

.

.

.

About 30 minutes later Gulf's mom was the first one to arrive.

"Hello Ms.Kannika."

"Let's not be so formal today. Just call me mom."

She said as she took off her coat, and dragged me into a hug.

After her visit yesterday, I didn't really take her to be someone so calm. Yesterday she seemed like a stereotypical rich person.

"Why so tense. It's not like I bite." Pulling out the hug she walked past me into the living room.

"Oh ya. Would you like anything to drink? Or want me to wake gulf up?"

"He's sleeping? Just let him sleep for now, or he'll be whiny if you wake him up. And as for a drink do you have something sweet? Not wine though. I don't drink."

"I have these drinks called 'AriZona' would you like one? Its sweet, but not too heavy on the sugar."

"Yes, I'll be right back."

Pacing to the kitchen I got 2 bottle of juice for the both of us.

"Here. Will this be fine?"

"Thanks. So why did you guys call me over all of a sudden. I said we could have dinner together not lunch. But gulf insisted it was urgent and that I had to come or he would come to my company to make trouble."

"I can't really tell you. Actually you are not the only one we invited over, my parents and a friend of mine and gulf friend is coming too."

"It feels like you guys are having a baby reveal. I'm guessing whatever the reason is, it must be big. I can smell the alluring scent of the food slowly killing me."

"If you haven't eaten anything we can have a taste while we wait for everyone."

"I don't care what I do as long as I'm eating."