24: Gulf

.

.

.

Feeling gulfs' body relax on my chest, I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes in frustration.

Did I do something wrong again without my knowledge?

Why is he always mad at me, even when I do nothing wrong.

Getting up, I gently picked him up bridal style, and carried him upstairs.

Laying him on the bed, I covered him and climbed on my side of the bed.

Bringing his body towards mine I cuddled him, and laced our fingers together.

I felt as he turned around and hugged me in his sleep, lips lightly touching my neck as his nose blow warm air on my already heated body.

Hugging him closer, I slowly dipped into unconsciousness.
.

.

.

Feeling a bit too much air, I rolled over to gulfs side of the bed, only to feel his space empty.

Patting around, I tried to feel my way to him.

Still feeling gulf out of reach, I lazily got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face.

Deciding to just take a shower, I cleaned myself, changed my clothes and went back to bed, still feeling too tired.

With my vision quickly blurring out, I limply sat up and struggled to take off my shirt, then laid back down.

Feeling that the room is still too hot, I unbuttoned and took off my uncomfortable pants and threw them somewhere.

Throwing the blankets from on me, I grabbed a cold pillow from gulfs side and slid it between my thighs hugging it against my burning skin.

The air now feeling a bit cold, I pulled the cover back over me, shivering.

I think I'm a bit sick.

Rolling to my night stand I picked up my phone to dail gulfs number.

After 2 rings it went to voice-mail.

Breathing out a breath of frustration I tried to call him again.

10 ignored calls later, I gave up and put my phone down. Feeling my lids growing heavy, feeling the need for a little more warmth, I wrapped myself under the blankets and slipped into unconsciousness.
.

.

.

'Mew?'

'Mew? Wake up. You're burning'

'Mew?'

Opening my eyes as far as my lids could go, I tried to view the blurry figure ahead of me.

Finding it too tiresome to stay up with a shaky body, I feel back into unconsciousness.
.

.

.
Waking up, I felt a figure moving on my chest.

The room was dark, but one of the lamps were on, shining a bit of light from gulf's side of the bed.

There he was, laying closely to me.

Head resting on my chest and his body pressed closely to mine.

"Gulf?"

"oh mew, you're awake. Did I disturb you? Are you okay?"

He tried to pull himself out of my arms, but I only drew him back in.

"Where are you going?"

"O-oh I was just giving you some space."

"I don't need space, I need your hug."

Pulling himself closer to me, I could feel him shaking.

"Babe are you okay?"

"No, mew. You were shaking and burning badly. You didn't even wake up for two days I thought you was going to die."

"Babe it was just a slight fever, I'm fine now."

"Slight fever my ass. You were sleeping and shaking for two days mew. And you didn't even answer me."

Laughing a bit at his scolding voice, I patted my hands on his hair.

"Is my wife angry with me?"

"Not anymore. But I was. Did you know that I almost hurt you because you didn't want to answer me, then I got sad because that would only delay your healing process."

Exhaling a deep laugh, I slowly patted my hand on his head.

His body started to vibrate in my hands.

"How did you even get sick mew? Is your body trying to say I don't take good care of you?"

"I don't know. But all I remember was that when I started feeling sick I called out to you many times and you never came babe. Where were you?"

I felt as his body stiffen for a mere second, then he relaxed quickly as if trying to play it off.

"I-I went to see my parents mew."

Parents?

"Your parents? Are they sick or is this there anything wrong?"

'I wish it was that'.

"No mew, they're fine."

"Then was it anything major.

"Did you know I haven't slept for two days now mew?"

I heard him breath his words on my chest.

"That's why I could quickly answered you when you called out to me earlier."

Pulling him closer, and planting a soft kiss on his forhead I whispered to him.

"Then let's talk when the sun comes up. We'll have plenty of time then my love."

Hearing him take a deep breathe he answered me.

"Okay mew."

Adjusting himself in my arms, I closed my eyes thinking of something.

Should I ask now? Or wait.

But if its not that serious, let's just get it out of the way.

.

.

.

As I contemplated my options I finally made up my mind.

"Gulf?"

. . .

"Babe?"

Hearing nothing from him, I guessed that he finally fell asleep.

Goodnight love.
_________________________________________________
This isn't the original ending that I had wrote, but here it is.

Kind of mad that I had to re-upload because not it doesn't meet my expectations of when it was firstly written.

Anyways enjoy this and blame wattpad for the crappy writing 😀

5-6 more chapters left to complete this story.

After its over, I will start to publish my other works as I edit this story 😗