6: Talk To Me

(I'm proud of myself, guess what took me like a whole hour to write??? THE NEW DESCRIPTION FOR THE STORY. Even though I still don't like it. It better explains the book, then the previous description. You should check it out and rate me.)
________________________________________________
"Wait here, I'll be right back." I said reaching to stand out of my seat.

"Where are you going?" Mew said grabbing one of my hands that were on the table.

"To payyyy." My words became stretched as my attention dropped down to the hands now on my wrist

"But I was the one who invited you out." He stated firmly.

"I brought you here, so I WIN."

I pulled my hand out of his grasp and rushed quickly to the counter, to pay the bill.

Reaching back to my seat, I saw him sitting there staring at my chair blankly.

"Are you done with your food."

. . .

"Mew?"

He still remained unfazed. He was now staring directly into my eyes, but was behaving like he clearly doesn't see me.

"Mew? Are you okay?"

"No."

"Why? What happened? Were you allergic to the food? Or you didn't like it? Are you-"

"None of that."

I looked at him confused. And he just stared behind me coldly.

"Then what's wrong." He pretended not to hear my question.

"I'm done with my food, let's go now."

He woke up from his chair and walked towards the exit.

Following quickly behind him we reached the car.

He tried to enter the car, but I didn't open the door.

"Its locked."

"I know."

"Open it."

"I will but you have to talk with me."

"There's nothing to say."

"Mew stop being so hard-headed. It's my first time hanging out with you outside of work, so I don't know you well enough to analyze what might be bothering you."

He turned to walked closer to me, leaning inches away from my face and said

"I asked you out, so I should have paid."

And with that he snatched the car keys from my hand and backed away.

I started to get dizzy, and my mouth became dry, and my once steady heartbeat now drummed heavily in my ears.

Gathering my thoughts I quickly tried to put myself together, by then he was already in the car.

I walked around the car to get in the driver's seat.

"Here's your key."

I took the keys without looking at him and drove off.

"Do you want me to drive you back to the office, or should i take you home."

"Office."

"But it's already so late."

"Home."

"Do you even know where you really want to go."

"I don't care."

I ignored him and turned the car into an empty park, and parked it.

He turned to me.

"Why are we here."

"Mew, I'm sorry for not letting you pay. If it really means that much to you, you can just send me the money and it will be like you paid. I didn't know it meant that much to you. I'm just use to paying for my things."

"Okay and?"

"Are you even listening. I said sorry."

"And I heard."

"Then why are you still mad."

"I'm not."

"Don't you think this is a bit childish, its like im having a conversation with a 5 year old who didn't get dessert or something."

"Oh so now I'm immature and childish."

"Yes, thats what I'm saying. All I did was pay for the food. Why you have to get butthurt over it."

"Because I INVITED YOU OUT TO EAT. I NEVER invite ANYONE. Even so I don't pay for other people. But I WANTED to pay anyway."

I stared at him blankly.

"I didn't know it meant that much to you. I'm sorry. If you want I can make it up to you."

"No. I'm fine."

"I won't take no for an answer, how about tomorrow we can get ice cream then you can pay for it."

I saw his tense reaction relax.

"I don't want to."

"I know you do. Come on."

"I'll think about it."

"Thats fine with me then."

I started the car and drove him back home, then headed to my house.

Upon entering my house unknown to me I had a goofy smile plastered on my face, erratic heart beating, and a feeling of contentment.

I decided to take a shower and go to bed early today.
.
.
.
Rolling around, I felt a hard chest. My eyes slowly fluttered open to see a beautiful god like creation laying behind me, spooning me. I smiled at the familiar handsome face.

"Mew, my love wake up."

It was his turn now for his eyes to flutter open. Staring down at me, he gaved me a breath taking smile and pulled me closer.

"Morning babe." He said smiling beautifully

"Babe? That sounds nice. Say it again."

"Love, did you just wake up?"

"I said say 'babe' but since you're soo handsome I'll let it be for this once."

"Babe where's my good morning k-"

*BEEP* *BEEP*

"Huh?"

"I said- *BEEP* *BEEP*"
.
.
.
*BEEP* *BEEP*

Groaning heavily waking my body slowly started waking up.

I looked around my room, that was still the same way as before. That was just a weird dream.

(Okay but why is gulf me when someone cute knows my existence? Like I start going through all the possibilities of them and I being in a relationship 😭)

I picked up the phone, to call mew since I'm his 'alarm'.

"Good morning Mr.Mew its 4:30 am, now time for your morning run."

I ended up getting a "script" on what to say when I wake him up from Krista.

*Beep*

Usually after I call him, and deliver my wake-up message I just hang up. First there's nothing I want to hear anyone say to me at 4am, and Second I don't want to hear what HE has to say, especially at 4 in the morning.
_________________________________________________

( I have in-person schooling in about an hour +, i have to get ready byeee)