9: Are you sure?

The next few days for Mew and Gulf was filled with mornings of hard work, and evening of blissful friendship dates.

At this point they are now way more comfortable with each other than they were a week ago.

Nearing the last day before Krista's return, Gulf had to attend a meeting on behalf of Mew. He also had to go to some shooting sites to check on the stars and crew to keep mew updated on how the sites are.

*Ring* *Ring*

Looking at the caller ID gulf picked up the phone.

"Yes, hello?"

"Is the meeting almost over?"

"It just got done, I'm on my way back to the company....Mr.Mew."

I still call him Mr.Mew for the fun of it. I've seen him cringe multiple time at the word 'Mr' and honestly I find it funny so I keep doing it.

"I see you still haven't changed."

"Nope, I'm going to be like this forever."

"Okay, hurry up."

"I would if you hung up the phone."

"I would hang up the phone, but then you would beat me up and say 'WHO TOLD YOU TO HANG UP ON ME'. With your bipolar attitude."

"BI-POLAR? Did you just call me bipolar?"

"N-No I didn't. You must have been hearing things."

"Oh so now I'm deaf?"

"That's not what I meant."

"How is this for bipolar? I'm no longer in the mood to hang out later. My boss won't let me go home early today."

"I am your boss and the scheldue for today is done once you arrive back. Also that's not what I meantt."

I could tell he was pouting. I didn't know he could pout until like 2 days ago when said that I would quit if he keeps ending my work hours early.

I laughed inwardly because this is how our friendship has been lately. I would bully him for every little thing he does, and then cancel our meet-ups in the afternoon.

Then he ends up bothering my existence until I forgive him.

"Nope, I'm sorry since I'm DEAF i can't hear you clearly. I think shhh we're shhhh breaking shhh up."

*BEEP*

I hung up the phone and laughed at my tactics. I know for a fact that once I reach that office, I would not have a peace of mind.
.
.
.
Walking out of the elevator, I sat at my desk and ringed Mew's office.

"I've just arrived back to the office Mr.Mew"

"Can you come to my office then?"

I rolled my eyes. I know what he was trying to do.

"Im sorry boss, but at the moment I'm booked with work."

"Did you forget that I am the one that assign you work, so I know you're lying. Office now or you're fired."

"Should I come with my resignation letter in hand too?"

"I- I mean feel free to come to my office whenever you want."

"That's what I thought."

Mew and I ended up being one of those people who just have a natural attraction towards each other. Our friendship flowed naturally and I ended up being the alpha in the relationship.

Today I promised that I'll visit his house. He invited me when I dropped him off two days ago but I made an excuse and said I'll go today.

I've actually been avoiding going to his house because when I look past this close relationship I still have to remember he's my boss, and I'm an employee.

All through the day my mind has been trying to come up with excuses, and I know none of which mew will believe or accept.

I organized the paperworks and set them on Krista's desk. Starting tomorrow I will go back to my normal shift, so I'm just getting some of my work for krista out of the way.

I walked to Mew's office to tell him I'm done for the day, while still thinking of an excuse.
.
.
.
Walking up to the door, I poked my head in.

"I'm done for the day can I head out now."

"Yes, let's head out . Remember you said you're going to visit my house."

He jumped straight the point I was trying to avoid.

"Well, i mean you sure its a good idea?"

Hearing my sentence his face began to scrunch up.

"Why is it not a good idea?"

"I mean. I-I'm still your employee."

"Okay and?"

"Isn't that unprofessional."

"Well according to you, after 'business hours' its not considered 'unprofessional. So, no its not unprofessional."

"Well what I mean was-"

"No, you promised. And plus its not like we're gonna do anything bad, nor are we breaking in. Its MY house after all. I INVITED you."

I was really not sure about this.

But then he was right, its his house. What could possibly go wrong.

Still second guessing my options I decided to agree.

"O-okay."
________________________________________________
Usually I won't post unless its 1000+ words but I got a suprise for you guys and I think its a bad idea to put the suprise on a already full chapter.

Sorry for the really late update, its the 2nd week since the opening of our business and my family and I have been BOOKED to the brim.

Have a good day luvs 🥺🤗