10: Be careful

Sooooo I got constructive criticism, and im going to use it. I guess some of you were confused about who's talking and thinking at a certain moment...so I'm going to try my best to clarify with whom it is.

Also an update because I know I've been a lazy writer, but fear no more, the beginnings of stories are the hardiest but now that we are getting to the good stuff, the creative juices wi never stop floating.
___________________________________________
(GULF'S P.O.V.)

Driving to Mew's house today felt longer than the usual drive.

Maybe it was because I was nervous, or maybe it was the traffic. But knowing the part of town we lived in the traffic was never bad, so I guess its my nerves.

Slowly pulling into the driveway I parked the car.

My breathing became hitched because this is usually how far I stop, but today I will have to take a step further.

Never once have I stepped foot in his driveway, I usually stay in the car, pick him or drop him and drive away.

But then again, there is a first time for everything.

Inhaling deeply, I opened my car door and stepped out.

I felt my knees start to buckle from the amount of nerves in me.

Now, I've dealt with big officials and crazy people but this is the first time I've felt nervous about going to a person's house.

I never knew this is the amount of anxiety people had whenever they had to do something new and nerve racking.

But then again visiting a friends house shouldn't be this scary.

Walking up to the big glass door, I actually got to acknowledge how huge the house itself was.

Looking around you can see the huge front yard that goes for miles in a circumference.

Looking back at my car I saw a big, see-through garage ahead of it that had 4 cars on each level, with there being 2 levels.

I felt uneasy. I've come to realize how little I've paid attention to my surroundings whenever I picked him up.

The big glass door being about two feet taller than me had finally clicked. Indicating that the door was now open.

Mew then turned to look at me.

"Gulf are you okay. You're kind of shaking."

"Me?" My voice rose a pitch higher, and so did my eyebrows.

"Me? Nervous? Don't be dumb."

I swallowed the dry nothing in my throat.

He smirked at me.

"Why you nervous? Do you think I have other plans for you being here?" His smirk now becoming bigger.

Suddenly my nerves left me and I glared at him, making him flinch.

"I- I'm kidding. Why do you have to look at me like that."

"So why am I here? A tour?"

All the nerves I once had, are now hiding somewhere.

"Welll- I actually have a suprise."

"Suprise? You bought me something?"

Not entering he turned around and walked in.

Now entering his house, I could tell he was really a minimalist. Once you open the door about 5 steps away was what seemed to be his living.

"Mew is this your living room?"